~ T W E N T Y - F I V E ~

*Louis' POV*

"I need you to do me a favor." I whispered to Harry as I held him in a hug, my packed suitcase on the floor beside us.

"Please, take care of her. Don't hurt her. If you need any sexual favors, don't go to her. Ask Niall or Liam first. If she asks you, then that's okay. Just wait for her consent please Harry. I've already fucked her life up really bad." I said as he placed his chin on my head. His long luscious curls tickling my cheek.

"Are you sure you have to go Louis? I'm going to miss you so much." He said through sniffles, indicating he was crying.

"I won't be gone forever baby. I just need to take some time for myself, figure shit out. Get out of this business for good so we can live a happy life with Luna and the babies. This isn't goodbye, its simply see you later." I said pulling him in for one last deep kiss.

"Here, these are the keys to the beach mansion, move there. Or go on vacation there. Just get Luna away from here for a while, our parents are going to try to come after her while I'm gone, and I don't want her to get hurt. Nobody knows about this mansion except me and-" I swallowed.

"Phoenix."

He smiled softly and nodded before I put my hat and glasses on then opening the door and leaving.

"I Love you Harry. I will return." I said as I made my way down to the docks, to a boat.

*~*

*6 Months Later*

*Luna's POV*

"Good morning Beautiful." Zayn said sitting down at the table beside me.

"Hello Handsome."

"8 months already Luna, and you are glowing." Niall butted in as he took some food.

"Per-fect!" Liam added with a finger snap.

"Thank you guys. Really, I never get old of the compliments." I said looking down at my stomach and rubbing it. Louis left 6 months ago.

The first few weeks I was a total mess, lying in bed, crying uncontrollably. It took all the boys to convince me to get up to go to a new place with them. Ever since we got to the new place I felt at peace and better about the situation.

The boys had a complete 360 attitude towards me since he left. I was never hit, forced into sexual activities, and treated so much better than I was 6 months ago. I eventually forgave Niall about not telling me about him and Liam and we're just friends now. They also brought up the fact that Harry had killed Enzo a while ago. I was so angry with him for the longest time, but I did forgive him as well and have moved on with Zayn. It took me a while before I could look at him again but eventually, I got tired of being angry and just accepted it, because I can't change the past.

'Friends.' I smirked at myself. Crazy to think that I would call the men who kidnapped me almost a year ago my friends.

My Scar has finally completely healed, but there is still scarring there, making it impossible to forget what I went through. I could finally recognize myself through.

"What got your thoughts?" Harry asked as he walked in, setting the kettle down on the table before taking a seat. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled.

"Everything." I said half smiling.

We enjoyed the rest of our breakfast before getting ready for the day. Zayn helped me waddle to the bedroom to pick out a cute sundress for the day. I picked out a long, lace one with ruffles at the top. I choose some matching white sandals and sunglasses.

"Beautiful." Zayn said wrapping his arms around me as I looked in the mirror. I bit my lip as I turned to face him.

"I Love you, Zayn." I said pulling his face in for a kiss.

After the kiss I let go of him and made my way to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup while Zayn got dressed. He walked in 10 minutes later and my jaw dropped when I saw him through the mirror.

"Holy Shit!" I said turning to face him.

"All right- eyes up here Luna." He said laughing.

"Oh no way. I like what I see." I replied.

He walked over towards me and placed his finger under my chin, leading my head to look up at him. He rubbed his thumb across my lower lip, and I got butterflies. He put his hand down and pulled me into a kiss.

"Okay-okay, you win." I giggled as I pulled away and turned around once again, continuing my stare at him through the mirror.

"Luna! Alright That's it." He playfully yelled before coming over and tickling me all over.

"Zayn- Stop." I laughed trying to swat his hands away.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I laughed harder.

"Good girl. Now finish getting ready. I'll be downstairs waiting." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled as I he left the room. I finished doing my hair into curls and makeup before waddling my way out of our room and downstairs to where the others were waiting for me.

"Absolutely beautiful." Harry said as he came walking out from the living room. "Stunning." Liam added as he and Niall came walking from the kitchen, hand in hand.

"Thank you Loves."

Zayn placed his hand in my hand and led me out of the front door, to where a limo was waiting for us.

"Wow. All of this for a date?" I asked excited.

"Anything for my Señorita" He replied bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it.

"Well its beautiful. Thank you." I replied kissing him.

The rest of the boys made their way outside and locked the door behind them.

"We will catch up with you later yeah?" Harry asked fist bumping Zayn.

"Go Enjoy your date." Niall said picking up the cooler they packed full.

"May I?" Zayn asked putting out his hand for me to grab a hold of. I smiled as I took his hand. He led me down the walkway towards the limo and opened the door for me.

"Ladies first." He said.

"Such a gentleman." I said, kissing him before getting in.

Zayn joined me in the Limo a few seconds later and pulled me into a warm hug.

"It's a while until we get to the city. Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked and I smirked.

"I mean we could do that... or"

I licked my lips, moving my hands to Zayn's pants button. He grabbed my head and pulled it to face him. "We will make a mess though, and I don't want us getting dirty." He said biting his lip. I straddled Zayn's Lap and moved my mouth to his ear.

"There won't be any mess If I swallow." I whispered into his ear.

"Fuck. The things you do to me Luna." he growled as he motioned towards his pants. I smirked as I got off his lap and got onto my knees on the floor of the Limo. I motioned towards the front and he did up the window the separated us from the driver.

"Now- we're ready." I said pulling my hair into a loose ponytail.