"Okay well whatever she was telling the blonde one– "

"Cassie–"

"Okay forget the names, I won't remember them. Anyway, she was telling her that Nate was trying to kill Maddy because she had found gay porn on Nate's phone. Like bro Nate's fucking gay!" All Jason could do was stare at Nick. He couldn't believe it. Nate Jacobs, who despises everything that has to do with homosexuality, is gay? It's a bit ironic when he thinks about it. Is this why Nate stopped being his friend? Because he's gay and doesn't want anyone to know about it?

"Did she say anything else?"He ask the brunette who was enjoying this as if it was the best thing since the invention of pop-tarts.

"Nah, I left when I heard that but all those movies about footballers being gay are kind of becoming true."

"So am I gay?"

"If you mean a happy fucker then yeah! Aint nothing gay about you!" Jason scoffs at his friend. He closes his locker and walks down the hall with Nick next to him, "So because of how I act I'm not gay? I could be Bi"

"Right, and I'm Obama. Dude nothing in you screams gay"

"I mean we all thought so about Nate Jacobs but look at him now," Nick says nothing as he thinks over his friend's words.

"Touche." He says making the blonde smile. They head into the next class which was Literature.

RUE: The fallout from Nate's assault was swift. Because of him being suspended and getting a hiatus from the football team, the coach made Jason the new football captain. Jason wasn't all that excited about the new position. Sure he's a good player but with the events going on, he felt bad. Maybe if he had talked to Nate this could have been prevented, maybe not, but he wished this wasn't happening. They would play videos from past abused victims for a whole week straight. Felt more like a pity party to Maddy.

LET ME LOVE YOU

RUE: Maddy wasn't doing well. Over the last five days, Maddy had sent Nate a total of 273 text messages. None of which he answered. Plus, everyone in her life was against her. Her mom would constantly tell her how toxic her relationship with Nate is and how he doesn't love her, her friends weren't there for her when she needed them...except for one.

"Wait what? You okay?" He says as he leans up from the bed.

"Jason, can you-I need-I just...can I come over?"

"I'm not home right now–"

"Please? I just need someone to be here with me..."

"Okay I can meet you somewhere...yeah, be there in 10" Jason gets up from the bed and looks around the room for his clothes. The blonde girl raises and stares at his back.

"Who was that?"

"Uh Maddy, she needs some help" The girl glares at Jason while he throws on his shirt. She crawls from the bed and grabs the end of his shirt pulling him towards her. Jason looks down at her and sighs.

"I'm sure she's fine, now what not we take off these clothes and go again? We can even do that position you like!" Jason sighs and removes her hands from his shirt.

"Maggie, I'll call you later," He says and grabs his keys from the bedside table, and leaves the girl's room. The girl groans and lays back on her bed.

"I really fucking hate Maddy Perez"

LET ME LOVE YOU

"I brought some stuff, what's wrong?" Jason says as he comes up next to the Latina girl, who looks as if she's been crying for days. Jason hands her the bag of Mcdonald's as he takes a seat on the swing next to her. She takes the bag and goes straight for the fries. She hands him back the bag. Jason opens it and takes the burger out.

"I'm just so sick of everyone telling me what I feel is wrong! The police, my mom, my teachers, even fucking Kat! Why isn't anyone on my side?!" After swallowing the bite that he had taken from the burger, Jason looks at his friend.

"I don't think anyone wants to see you hurt Maddy, they just care for you and want the best for you...and maybe they are saying it wrong or using the wrong tone but they want you safe."

She glares at Jason and says, "With Nate I am safe...he loves me...he would kill for me"

"Are you saying that to convince me...or to convince yourself?" She didn't reply to him, but that gave him the answer to his question. He sighed internally. They both watch the night sky as they ate their meal. It was silent until a beep came from Maddy's phone. She takes it out and reads it. A smile appeared on her face. She gets up and heads for her car, getting over the shock, Jason gets up and runs after her.

"Hey hey, what's up? Where are you going?" He asks and watches as she gets into her car.

"Nate asked me to meet up with him" Jason gets angry at that.

"Are you for real? You're going back to him after all that he has done?!"

Maddy looks up and glares at him, "Thanks for the fucking burger but I have to go" Jason watches as she drives off, feeling like an idiot. After a couple of minutes, he decides to head home.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Hey guys so here's
a new update!
Wattpad is giving
me trouble at the moment.
Can't wait to read your
comments!