"Good luck, love. You'll do great." Luke tells me before I leave. We all go backstage and get ready.

Lexi and I change from our dresses into something more easy to perform in. I grab some black skinny jeans, a flannel (Lukes, obviously) and a some hightop all black converse. Lexi changes into some black skinny jeans, a creme peplum top and a pair of black strappy heels. Lexi leaves her hair the way it was but, I unpin the other side of my hair.

After we get ready, we meet up with Aaron and Sam. Sam has a pair of black skinnys, along with an all black muscle top. Sam has on black skinnys as well as a grey shirt.

"Excited?" Sam asks me, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders.

"Nervous." I say to him.

"We'll be great, don't worry."

I grab my guitar and sling it over me and practice the chords really quick. Aaron and Sam to the same for their parts. The nerves come from playing in front of famous people, not performing in general, that's a piece of cake.

"Alright, get in your places." One of the crew members pushes us onto the stage. We all get to where we're supposed to be.

I zone out and think about the chords before hearing "Off Fire!" And cheers after.

"Here we are,

At the end of the road - a road that's quietly caving in,

Come too far to pretend that we don't - we don't miss where we started,

Looking back, I see a setting sun, and watch my shadow fade into the floor,

I am left standing on the edge

Wondering how we got this far" I begin the song. I see Luke smiling ear to ear, which makes me unbelievably happy.

"hey left us alone,

The Kids In The Dark,

To burn out forever,

Or light up a spark,

We come together,

State of the art,

We'll never surrender,

The kids in the dark,

So let the world sing,

"What a shame,

What a shame,

Beautiful scars,

On critical veins" We continue the song, I can see people who know our song, singing along. My all time favorite thing, is seeing Luke sing to the song with us.

"We'll never surrender,

The Kids in the dark,

The kids in the dark." We finish the song and exit the stage. That was probably one of my top performances, only because I could see Luke the whole time. God, I'm so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend.

"Hey." Lex snaps in front of my face

"Hmm?" I snap my head towards her.

"You okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm great." I smile.

"Are you changing back into your dress?" Lex asks me as all four of us get back stage.