Ch5 Kisses on cheeks.

-Noah-

The uber that Ella and I had been sharing, pulled up to Baltimore- Washington international airport departure terminal a little while after 'Noah should still be asleep' o' clock. Dragging our bags and hard cases through the terminal, it wasn't hard to find the rest of the band and crew due to how loudly they were laughing and the amount of profanity coming from their mouths.

"How can they be so chirpy this fucking early?" I grumbled to Ella who laughed at me as I rolled my eyes, moving towards check in desks.

"Babe." Jack came running at me to pick me up, causing me to let go of my suitcase, duffle bag and tattoo gun case. Suitcase falling to the ground, Jack spun me around twice before putting me down and kissing my cheek. That was rule one, no kissing on lips or forehead. When he put me down, I gave him a murderous glance as he kept his arms around my waist. "Record label guy is here to make sure we get off safely and to spy on us."

"Well the only way you'll be getting off tonight is with your hand Barakat, so I am sure you'll be fine." I muttered and ducked out from under his arms, grabbing my bags, I made my way over to the others, where I found Carter in Alex's arms. Her back was against his chest, his chin on her head, arms over the top of her chest. And she was wearing one of his flannels and I am guessing his beanie, since she would never own a grey slouch beanie. "Carter?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she looked over and smiled at me before turning in Alex's embrace muttering a few words to him before he kissed her forehead and she ran the 6 steps over to me.

"Hi." She beamed, she was glowing so much I was wondering if she had eaten glow in the dark putty, again. The radiant happiness was disgusting.

"What was that?" I asked pointing in between her and Alex. I was her best friend, how could she not tell me about this?

"I tried to call you like 8632199430 times last night, but your phone just kept going straight to voicemail." She tried to act grumpy, but it was Carter, the second she was crazy happy about something, she couldn't be mad about anything, well almost anything. "But Alex asked me on a date last night and he took me to the aquarium, it was so perfect Noah."

"I am so happy for you." I smiled at her, pulling her into a hug.  She needed a guy like him in her life, I know Alex would do anything to make her happy. "But what have we talked about putting out on a first date?" I let her go and eyed the flannel that was way too big on her tiny figure.

"If by putting out, you mean I fell asleep in the car, so he bought me back to his house, where I slept in his bed and he took the couch, then I am so sorry, it won't happen again, mainly because he will be in the bed with me. Scouts honour." She saluted me with the scouts sign before shaking her head with laughter and skipped back into Alex's arms

~

The flight took longer than planned. Mainly because I was stuck in between Alex and Jack. "Selfieeeeeeeeeee" Alex whispered loudly, since Jack was asleep with his head against the window, mouth open and drool coming out. I pulled a weird face and did the peace sign as Alex took the picture. "I love inflight Wi-Fi, because this is going straight onto Instagram"

After giggling away for a minute, he told me that I should check my own Instagram. Rolling my eyes, I opened up the app, which told me I had a new notification from Alexalltimelow. Clicking on it, I instantly laughed at the notification.