dirtbike riding junkie

Start from the beginning

"You know I can't fucking talk to her about that", Rafe stated the obvious. Of course Barry knew, it had been more insult than suggestion.

"Yeah, and there are lots of things I can't do, bro", Barry said. "But that's just life, isn't it?"

Barry shrugged and got into the car. He assumed he'd hurt Rafe enough not to follow him, but of course the idiot wouldn't let it rest. He ripped his door open and got in on the other side.

"You're the one who got me into this mess and now you don't even wanna listen what you fucking did?", Rafe spat.

"What you did, Rafe. You're a man, remember? You wanted me to let you make your own decisions. I did", Barry said.

Rafe didn't answer. Barry had warned him he was gonna change his mind, but Rafe had wanted his way, and then changed his goddamn fucking mind anyways. Just maybe he'd expected a little bit of compassion from Barry. He could've at least fucking told him it wasn't that bad, everyone makes mistakes and tries to kill their dad, that's okay, it's gone be fine.

Barry started the car and looked over.

"So..home? Or the yacht club?", he asked.

"You serious?", Rafe breathed.

"Yes, Rafe, im fucking serious. I'm not gone be here waiting to comfort you while you're whoring all over the island"

"Are you fucking kidding me, bitch?", Rafe yelled.
"You chose this!"

This wasn't what Barry had chosen, it was just the direction Rafe had taken things in.

„I know, and I'm tryna make it worth something. So please, just keep your shit to yourself"

Rafe stared back hatefully and nodded then, his arms crossed. "To the yacht club"

Barry sucked his cheek in, nodding.

"No problem", he pressed through his teeth and released the brakes, steering out of the parking lot to drive down the street.

"You know what...I think i'm just gonna tell her everything", Rafe smiled.

Barry looked over for way too long instead of focusing on the damn road. "No", he simply said.

„Yeah", Rafe nodded.

"You leave that poor fucking girl outta this", Barry warned. Oh, one second she was a whore, next she was a poor innocent little girl. Whatever fit the narrative, apparently.

"She deserved to know who I am", Rafe pointed out, played with the ring on his finger and was way too fucking calm for what the fuck he was suggesting.

"No, Rafe are you fucking crazy? You can't do that. Hey, you can not do that", Barry tried to reason, although he doubted anything got through to Rafe, it rarely ever did when he had his mind set on something.

"Why not", he shrugged.

"Because she'll fucking turn you in, idiot! You wanna throw away everything you got?", Barry said and he didn't think he seriously needed to explain why you couldn't tell a cute little girl you just met you're a literal goddamn fucking murderer.

"Hm", Rafe made. "I don't think so."

"Rafe!", Barry couldn't help but yell. His stupidity was simply too much. "You can't be fucking serious, bro"