Sweetie Belle vs. Silver Spoon

( Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)

( Silver Spoon vs. Sweetie Belle!)

(Begin!)

Silver Spoon: Coming in this battle as the main attraction down in ponyville. First to get her cutie mark, while you'll never will! Sweetie Belle?your a joke and you rap worst than your theme song. You and your friends are always wrong. No you can't rap, because mentally you can't. Why chance you got, if you can't get your special talent! I'm physically, mentally beating you with no subtraction. Your sister breaks down mentally, cause she gets no action. Spit crippling disses, so better keep up your defenses. Your not getting anywhere without all your misses!

Sweetie Belle: oh I'm missing, your just a bully who steals otherponies juice. Ima beat ya so bad, it'll be worst that DT's abuse. Welcome to the crusades from this crusader. I don't have my cutie mark, we'll atleast I'm not a hater. You tongue twisting two faced, hot breathed loser. Better stay outta of my way, or I'll run you over with Scootaloos scooter! Your so called best frien. Brings you no good but more harm. I'm vicious when I rap, like Aplebloom at her farm.

Silver Spoon: Your just disgrace, who burn everything she touches. You have no sense of style, and kinda getting the munchies. Your all white?, with a terrible excuse for a voice. Once i terrible destroy you, the only option is for me to rejoice! I am Silver Spoon, with skill you lack. Worthless piece of trash, when her voice cracks!

Sweetie Belle: I'm still on the journey witch makes me better. A unicorn that posses magic, that can make your blood redder! A spoiled little brat, you are with a parent who's uptight. Not listening Mrs. Cheerliee will have you losing this fight.Better scram, you are nothing really but your raps are clear wackier. But considering Diamond Tiara, you are the one considered fatter!

(Who won?

Who's next?

You decide!)

( Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)