Lan WangJi refused at once, without thinking twice about it, " No."

Wei WuXian, " Are you sure? " Seeing that a guarded look leaked from Lan WangJi's eyes, he fished out two rabbits from his arms as if he was performing a magic trick. As he held onto them by their ears it seemed like he was holding two round chubby snowballs. The snowballs even kicked their legs around. He lifted them in front of Lan WangJi's eyes, " It's actually quite strange here. There aren't any pheasants, but there are lots of wild rabbits. They aren't even scared of people. What do you think? Aren't they fat? Do you want them? "

Lan WangJi stared at him indifferently.

Wei WuXian, " Fine. If you don't want them, I'm going to give them to other people. We aren't having much flavors in our mouths, anyways."

After he heard the last sentence, Lan WangJi spoke, " Stop."

Wei WuXian extended his arms, " I'm not going anywhere."

Lan WangJi, " Who are you giving them to? "

Wei WuXian answered, " I'm going to give them to whoever's good at roasting rabbit meat."

Lan WangJi, " Killing is forbidden in the Cloud Recesses. It is the third rule on the Wall of Rules."

Wei WuXian, " Fine, then. I'll go down the mountain, kill it outside, and then bring it back to roast it. You don't want it, anyway, so why do you care so much about it? "

"..." Lan WangJi spoke one word at a time, " Give. It. To. me."

Wei WuXian grinned on the windowsill, " Now you want it? Look at you—you're always like this."

Both of these rabbits were chubby and round appearing to two balls made of fluffy snowflakes. One had bleary eyes and lay on its stomach, remaining motionless even after a long while. As it chewed on the lettuce its pink mouth moved in a leisurely manner. The other one seemed as if it was actually a cricket constantly hopping up and down. It played around with its companion wriggling and leaping nonstop. Wei WuXian tossed over a few pieces of lettuce which he took out of nowhere. He suddenly called, " Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan! "

The energetic rabbit had stepped on Lan WangJi's inkstone and left a line of black footsteps on the desk. Lan WangJi was unsure of what to do holding a piece of paper and considering different ways to wipe it off. He didn't want to pay Wei WuXian any attention, but hearing the exaggerated tone, he thought that there might be an issue, " What? "

Wei WuXian, " Look at how one is on top of the other... Are they...? "

Lan WangJi, " Both of these are male! "

Wei WuXian, " Male? How weird." He lifted them by the ears, examined them and confirmed, " They really are male. Well, then, I didn't even finish my sentence. Why are you so stern? What were you thinking of? Now that I think about it, I was the one who caught them, and I didn't even notice whether they are male or female, but you even looked at their..."

Lan WangJi finally threw him down the Library Pavilion.

Wei WuXian laughed while in midair, " Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! "

With a bang Lan WangJi slammed the window close and stumbled back to the desk.

As he swept a look at the messy piles of rice paper and ink pawprints on the ground as well as the two white rabbits which rolled around while dragging pieces of lettuce leaves, he closed his eyes and covered his ears.

The clusters of quivering magnolia branches were shut outside the window. Yet, no matter how hard he resisted, he couldn't shut out Wei WuXian's vibrant unrestrained laughter.