Bonus Chapter (The Journey)

Start from the beginning

Fuck, she tastes so sweet.

I want to go crazy, I want to make her cum on my face. I want to hear her scream my name.

Calm down, Billy. Shit. Slow. Go slow.

I hear her gasp and I open my eyes again. I slowly let my tongue explore her folds and she moans.

Fuck, yes.

I move my tongue a little faster and her hips buck up slightly. I lift my head to ask her if she's okay and her hand immediately presses me back down.

Okay, baby. I understand.

I hook my arms under her thighs and pull her closer and she moans even louder as I take her clit in my mouth and begin sucking gently.

"Oh... Billy.. Billy, I like that." she says with a gasp.

This is working. She's enjoying this.

I keep my suction light, my lips wrapped perfectly around her clit. I flick my tongue just a bit and I feel her hand grip my hair.

Here we go.

"Billy, that feels... ohhh.." her moans are soft and sweet as I work her closer and closer.

I want to make her cum. I want her to feel pleasure associated with sex. I want her to know it's okay.

It's working... She's close.

My eyes are on her but she's not watching me. Her head is pressed hard into the pillow as she closes her eyes, lost in the pleasure of my tongue.

Her thighs begin to tremble around my head.

Come on, baby.

I keep my pace sucking on her clit and she lets out a cry and I feel her grip tighten on my hair as she reaches her climax.

I hold her thighs tight, continuing to suck and flick as she falls apart.

"Billy! Billy.. I.. oh my god.. Billy!"

Again and again she cries my name. I've waited to hear these sounds for so long.

I swear I almost cum in my jeans.

As her spasms slow, I take my tongue and lick along her warmth tasting the sweetness.

I'm not done. Not yet.

I slip my tongue into her entrance and she gasps again. This time her eyes are on me. She's breathing quickly as I fuck her with my tongue.

"Ohh my god..." she moans as she watches me.

I dart my tongue in and out, her cum coating it completely. She's a moaning mess and I'm loving every second of it.

I let my tongue go as deep as possible and her body begins to shake again. I slow down moving my tongue in and out at a nice pace.

Her eyes are fluttering, trying their best to stay open.

"Billy... that feels amazing." she whines. "Please don't.. Please don't stop." she whispers.

I'm so happy I could fucking scream.

********

Josephine's new favorite activity is me going down on her and it's an act I'll never get tired of.

We've also progressed to handjobs.

After having to relieve myself for months it didn't take long for me to make a mess of her hand. She took her finger and licked my cum off as I watched her.