CHAPTER 13 ; BLUES

Start from the beginning

'Damn, his hands feel good-' You thought to yourself as you let out a sigh of relief, thanking whatever that was listening to you for the good luck of avoiding Akaza.

No offence, you loved him but you couldn't handle him right now. Especially with Sanemi, out of all people.

The two of you kept going, as his speed picked up again. "Ugh— fuck I might throw up.." Your head spinned with nausea as Sanemi's faced morphed into one of disgust. "The fuck— don't do it on me!" He yelled, as you merely gave him a thumbs up before resting your head on his shoulder.

His body warmed as his ears slightly flushed red. "Thanks for the support, Sanemi..." You muttered out as you took a deep breath.

"It's Shinazugawa to you!" He barked out in annoyance as he slowed down a little for you. Sighing, he continued to make his way to Rengoku's estate. This was a long night.

_________

The run there, well more like Sanemi running and you catching a free ride was filled with you having one sided conversations with Sanemi and him occasionally giving you responses. You considered this progress in your friendship— you even made him laugh once!

You're pretty sure he was laughing at you but it's alright, a laugh is a laugh and you caused it. Sanemi arrived in front of Rengoku's estate as you lay asleep on his shoulder. Your face was buried in his neck, and Sanemi could feel the embarrassment of being seen like this creep up.

Kyojuro was informed of Sanemi's arrival, so he was waiting for you outside even in the late night. He sat criss crossed on the floor, his eyes closed before he sensed a familiar presence. His eyes opened with his usual smile as his face morphed into one of slight shock.

Sanemi carried you in, not having the heart to wake you up as his ears were a slight red. Kyojuro never expected his, and he ignored the irritation creeping up on his face as he kept up his usual smile. A slight jealousy burned in his heart, but he kept up his smile as he got up.

Speaking quieter, he greeted Sanemi. "Hello Shinazugawa! Thank you for bringing her here, I can take her back inside." Sanemi shook his head  as he grunted. "I'll take her inside. No point in giving you extra work since I'm staying here for the night." Kyojuro nodded as he lead him in, taking Sanemi to your room as he placed you on your futon.

He sighed looking at your face, a conflicted expression with a mix of suspicion and tiredness displayed on him. Kyojuro tucked you in, happy to have his precious friend sleep so deeply.

"Alright. I wanna sleep." Sanemi groaned in annoyance as the two left the room, as Kyojuro merely chuckled and led him to a guest room.

As soon as they left the room, you opened your eyes, a flustered expression on your face. You were awake from the moment Sanemi met Kyojuro, as your Rengoku Radar tingled.

You continued to play asleep, not knowing when to pretend to awaken. In the end, you let Kyojuro tuck you in as you mentally fangirled.

'Holy shit- he's so fine.. Sanemi too..' You thought to yourself flustered, not wanting to get out of the blanket Kyojuro had tucked you into.

But alas, you had to get changed. Getting up, you grieved the sweet embrace of your futon and Kyojuro's love as you changed into your pajamas.

You did your daily night routine as quiet as possible, before tucking yourself back in.

'RIP Kyojuro's expression of love..' You thought, a tear almost slipping out of your eye as you sighed. Staring up, you looked back on your busy day with a content smile.