"Thank you all for coming! See you back at our place again!" Vince yelled from centre stage, pumping his fist into the air.

Seconds later, Nikki, Tommy and Vince were demanding tequila from the bar.

"That was so good!" Katie squealed, pulling Tommy into a hug from over the bar, the alcohol hadn't worn off from earlier.

"Christ what are they a couple now?" Nikki grimaced at Katie and Tommy, "you enjoy the show Ronni?"

"Are you kidding me? You guys are amazing!" I yelled, pouring them shots.

"Don't we know it" Nikki replied, pulling Vince in under his arm.

"So are you coming tonight?" Vince asked, handing me one of the shots I'd just poured.

"Yeah me and Katie are gonna sneak out," I nodded, necking back a shot I definitely didn't need as I was still pretty drunk from earlier.

"Fuck yeah!" Nikki hollered.

"Shut up Nikki! James will hear!" I clacked and ushered Nikki and Vince to leave.

"You ready to go?" Katie whispered to me after she'd finished sticking her tongue down Tommy's throat.

"Yeah fuck it, let's go now" I said, glancing down the bar making sure James was occupied, and he was.

Katie quickly ran ahead of me, to catch up with Tommy, following Nikki and Vince strutting out the bar. And just as I'd reached the end of the bar, a hand grabbed the back of my t-shirt, yanking me back.

"What the fuck are you doing?" James shouted from behind me.

Fuck.

Terrified to turn around to face James, my heart shattered as I watched Katie catch up with the boys and slip out of the door, not even looking back to check I was behind her.

"Not a chance, Veronica" James said sternly.