O N E

I had a best friend. A very..... Weird(?) best friend. She was an aspiring author. A great and renowned fujoshi. She was famous in our school for her romance novel, 'Tyrant's Obsession'.

Students and teachers all fawned over her. They claimed her to be a genius which made her ego way bigger than a whale. In our school, I was famous for not reading her damned book. I refused to. That is because I had known her since childhood. And let me tell you, she is weird!

STILL!!!
Somehow that damned crazy woman managed to make me force-read it. She had threatened me by hanging my dear Simba, (and yes yes I took the name from that Lion King movie) above her fireplace at her home.

How the fuck did she even get her grimy hands on my Simba!!???

Anyway, this is a story for another day. All I can say is the story was cringy AF. I didn't get where all the hype was coming from. Of course, I didn't tell her this. She would drop my dear Simba if I did.

I got sidetracked again. Ok. Here's the thing. I have somehow founded myself in the body of one of the minor villains in her shit book, Magnus Rainer Orion (I think I got reincarnated).

A buy one get one free villain. The pushover husband of the greatest villainess in that damned novel of hers. What's worse is that he is weak as fuck. The moment I looked in the mirror I saw a pale face. Far too young for his age. Also, I reincarnated into him after he was married.
So like, I have an 11-year-old wife.
Let's let that sink in.

...

I wonder... Will I go to jail? I mean, I have the mentality of a 16-year-old and I'm married to an 11-year-old.

Not that they know of this of course.
But we have a freaking five-year gap and that made me really uncomfortable.

*knock**knock*

My great monologue was interrupted by two knocks on the door. My first thought was, 'What great manners...'

Unlike that bitch, whoever this was actually knocked. At least she made her characters have good manners.

Should I be answering? That's a stupid question, obviously, I should be answering. I'm now a noble after all.

But what should I say?

Should I say, 'Yes what is it?'

Or 'what is it thou wants-' No wait fuck! I don't even know what thou even is!

"Young master Magnus, may this servant enter?"

Why must everyone interrupt me while I'm monologuing?

Nevertheless, I still got a "yes" out of my mouth albeit a bit pitchy.

(So not cool!)

The moment the yes got out of my mouth, servants came pouring in and I was picked up and bathed and dressed. It was all so fast that my embarrassment caught up to me after they were finished.

I felt my face flush at the thought of strangers seeing my body, well it's Magnus's body, but now I'm in it so it's mine now and well it's embarrassing!

Argh fuck it! All this shit is happening way too fucking fast.

Therefore, dear readers I shall meet u again when I get to the location where my breakfast is served. I got this information from the maids that were escorting me there. They are so much nicer than that dipshit.