The stalker

(3rd person pov)

He had to convince himself that he was only doing it to make sure she wasn't a threat, I mean it wasn't like he was hacking into your phone, he was just making a new Instagram account to find yours. Just to be certain you weren't a threat, and to make sure you were a civilian.

"You are down horrendous," Jon said with a chuckle, Damian groaned and looked over at his best friend with a glare and spoke, "I told you already I'm just making sure she isn't a theat, just checking if she is who she say's she is," he said with an eye roll, "Just checking my ass," Jon said with a scoff and then Jorden added with an amused tone while not once looking up from the game "I mean you might as well hack into her account". 

Damian paused for a moment and looked up at his best friend with a slight smirk, "This is the first time you've said something somewhat smart", Jorden looked up from where he was sitting and looked up at Damian with disbelief "you're gonna scare the poor girl away" Damian frowned slightly as he heard that "If she ever finds out" chipped in Jon, "Yea for her sake just stick to the stalker page," Jordan said looking back down to his phone

Damian thought about it and Jordan was kinda right for the first time, if she ever did find out, not that she would, I mean come on it was Damian we were talking about he wouldn't get caught. Damian stayed quiet as he finished setting up the account and searched her account name, he hesitated while looking at her spam account rethinking this little plan.

Then he immediately hit follow and now all he had to do was wait for her to accept it. Putting his phone in his pocket he finally picked up his controller to play with Jon and after some time his phone dinged. 

There was a notification that read "@Ale_vera accepted you friend request", His eyebrows quirked, pleased and slightly amused. "She accepted it" Damian said, his voice fillid with a hint of amusment. Jon turns from where he was laying, and in pure confusion he says "Already? Damn".

"tf, already? It's only been like a hour since you've sent the request" Jordan said, not once looking up from the screen to focus on the game at hand. "She probably saw it and just accepted it", Damian said casually, not thinking too much into it for once. 

"If Tim knew what you were doing, he would never let it go," Jon said with a chuckle. "Good thing he'll never know, I would hate to imagine what would happen to you two if you mention this to anyone" Damian said with a scowl on his features hinting that they would keep this to themselves or else. "So, are you going to look through her page?" Jordan asked, completely dismissing his threats, "right, we wanna see her page" said Jon in an upbeat tone.

he rolled his eyes and put his phone back in his pocket, "absolutly not, this is for me only" 

Jordan and Jon shared a knowing look as they snickered, "yea, checking my ass" repeated jon with a smirk

💗🤍💗🤍🤍💗🤍🤍💗🤍💗💗🤍💗🤍🤍💗💗🤍

be honest did this eat or nah, i think is kinda short