Bakugo x male reader

Hiya Lovelys This is my first stories so please give me feed back but please don't be rude!
Tw: degrading

Bakugo Katsuki didn't want to go to this party at all but you still made him. "Oh come on Katsuki it will be fun!" You said as you pulled in his sleeve dragging him into the room full of drunk people. People were dancing, drinking, playing games, and throwing up in the upstairs bathroom. To you this seemed like the best thing that happened to you all week but to Katsuki this seemed like hell. People kept on bumping into him and you were talking to another guy! Katsuki glared into the back of the guy's head for a good 10 minutes. He usually didn't mind when you would talk to other guys but this one was so touchy getting real close to your face then back away just a bit. But what made him even more mad was that you were smiling at this guy and letting him get oh so close to your face. Katsuki was pissed when he saw this. He wanted to punch the guy in his damn face but instead just walked away to the bathroom.
Y/n's P.O.V
I looked behind me and saw Katsuki running off to the bathroom. I figure he was just going to the bathroom so I went back to dancing but after a few more minutes I decided to go check on him. "Hey Katsuki you in he-." Before I could finish my sentence I got pulled into a bathroom stall. "Ah! what the hell Katsuki you scared me!" I said as I punched his arm.
No one's P.O.V
You looked at Katsuki who seemed to be blushing his face red. "Is he drunk?" You thought to yourself as you both just stared at each other. Katsuki broke the silence after a few more seconds. "So who the hell was the guy you were talking to?" "Oh he's just a friend!" You said as you smiled at him. He pinned you against the wall. "That wasn't what I asked, I asked who he is now answer me." You were surprised by the sudden change in his voice. "He's my ex M/n." You said as you looked down at the floor not wanting to look Katsuki in his eyes. "He's your what?!?" "So your telling me that you were partying with your Ex letting him touch you and get close to you?" He forced your chin up making you look at him in the eyes. "I'm sorry Katsuki." Is all you could say as you looked him dead in the eyes.
Y/n's P.O.V
Katsuki glared at me. I wasn't sure what to say. He had me pinned against a bathroom stall forcing me to look at him in the eyes. He pulled my shirt off. "Oh oh my." I thought to myself. He was so aggressive yet so soft at the same time. I knew what he was doing and yet i was still not ready for him to filp me over. *thank God we we're in the biggest stall.* I thought as Katsuki pulled off my pants. I blushed just enough for Katsuki to notice. "really blushing huh?" He said as he glared down at me. The floor was cold against my back but it did feel nice. I felt my pants being pulled off. "Ka-" "Ah no talking."
He flipped me over. My chest was against the cold floor. Not being able to see or look Katsuki in the eyes made me feel nervous. "Katsuki i'm sorry." I felt a sharp pain come from my back. Katsuki had slapped my ass for talking. "Katsuki!" "I thought I said no talking?"
"The only words I should hear out of your damn mouth is you begging for more." He said as he flipped me over. I was wondering when he would finally enter my body I mean I was hard for him and I knew he was hard. "Ahhhh!'' I moaned when I finally felt him enter me.
He placed his hand over my mouth. ''Shh someone might hear you and you wouldn't want that now would you?'' He pushed his dick inside of me and I moaned once again. "Ah fuck it I wanna hear you moan my name." He pushed his dick in deeper and deeper. "Ahh Katsuki!"
Someone walked into the bathroom. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Katsuki stopped for a moment then began to go faster making me moan more. "Um hello is someone in here?" the random person said. I covered my moans by biting down on to my hand. "Shh, you wouldn't want them to hear you now would you?" Katsuki said as he began moving faster and faster. *damn it he wants to get caught!*
No one's P.O.V
Katsuki began to most even faster then he had already had been. You bit harder on your hand trying not to let any more moans out. After a few more minutes the mystery person walked out of the bathroom. "Ah finally they finally left." You thought as you took your hand out of your mouth. Without warning Katsuki quickly pulled out and began to put his pants back on. "Hey what are you doing?" You said looking at Katsuki with confusion. "Well we're here to enjoy the party right?"
You knew what he was doing he wanted you to either beg or you would get fucked when you guys got home. " Well you can't just fuck me wouldn't cumming!" You said as watched him put his shirt back on. "I think I just did." *Sigh* "Fine then if you won't fuck me then I guess I could get M/n to fuck me huh?" You said as you slid your shirt back on and began to walk out of the bathroom. Right as you were about to walk out of the door you felt someone's hands pull you back into a bathroom stall again. Katsuki quickly bent you over and slid down your pants. " awfully eager to fuck me huh?" Katsuki quickly began to fuck you once again. This time instead of letting your moans put you decided to hide them not giving Katsuki the pleasure of hearing you moan for him. You grabbed your shirt and bit down on it. Katsuki quickly noticed you stopped moaning so he looked down. " Hiding your moans again I see well that just wont do now will it?" (Sorry of Katsuki seems a little too soft-.) He pulled your shirt out of your mouth and quickly smashed into you. You let out a loud moan. "Aw aren't you just the biggest slut for me huh?" "s-shut up." You stammered out. "Oh ya and what if i dont?" "what id the little slut boy going to do huh?" "Shut up and just f-fuck me wou-would ya?" Katsuki began to fuck you faster. "Ah!" "I'm go-going to c-cum!" Katsuki began to slow down but not a lot. You could obviously tell that he was on the verge of cumming himself. "Ah!" You yelled as you began to cum just about the same time Katsuki did. Right after you did Katsuki pulled out and made you stand up. "Looks like you have a mess to pick up huh?" "shut it Katsuki Bakugo."
WHOA THAT TOOK LIKE ZAMN 1259 WORDS ZAMN
but anyways this was my first story so Idk if it's good or not so please so tell me- Mars♡♡

Gay Smut X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara