Dream Catcher

Germany had asked you to meet him at the beach, which you found rather odd because every other time he had something to talk to you about, he would meet you in person. As you approached the beach you found he wasn't alone, Italy and Japan were with him. You greeted them as you always did.
"Hey guys, what's up?~" You waved. They turned around, and you saw that they were not happy to see you.
"Um, guys? What's going on? Did I do something wrong?" You asked, looking at your boyfriend Ludwig.
"Actually, zhere is." Replied Germany, colder than he had ever spoken to you.
"If I angered you somehow, at least tell me what I did." You sounded a little scared, as all of them are glaring at you, even the normally cheery Italian you thought as a friend.
"To put it simply, jou betrayed us. Jou gave avay secret information on us to zhe Allies." You were utterly shocked. There's no way you would ever do that! You had been friends with these guys so long, they had taken you in when you were abandoned as a young nation, they even let you become part of the Axis Powers.
"B-But Germany, you know I would never do that!" You tried to defend yourself, but he wouldn't have it. He signaled to Italy and Japan and they nodded in response, walking towards you. You're friends were about to throw you in prison or maybe even torture you! You couldn't believe it.

And you ran.

You ran and ran, going through the forest next to the beach. You were well ahead of Japan and Italy, but you didn't take any chances. You just kept running. Suddenly, you tripped over a fallen branch, landing face first on the ground. Pretty soon Italy and Japan caught up to you. 

Then you looked up into the barrel of Germany's gun. You could see his face, not caring that he was about to shoot his lover. You tried to stay calm as hot tears flowed down your cheeks.
"L-Ludwig, I-" You were interrupted by a metal bullet going right between your eyes and through the back of your head, landing in a nearby tree. Your lifeless body fell to the ground with the image of Germany's hate-filled face staring at you.

"(Y/N), wake up!!!" Germany roughly shook your shoulder, trying to wake you up. You looked at him with red eyes from crying and screaming in your sleep.

'Just a nightmare? But it felt so real.' You thought as you looked up at the worried German.
"(Y/N), are jou okay? Jou vere screaming my name." He said.
"I-I'm fine, bad dream I guess....." You said, trying to calm him down.
"Explain."
"Well, the Allies had framed me for giving them secret documents, and then you sent Italy and Japan after me. I tripped and when I looked up, I was met with the barrel of your gun and your face that had shown pure hatred toward me. And when I tried to defend myself, you shot me right between the eyes." Your voice had begun to crack halfway through, more tears flowing down your face. Ludwig pulled you into a tight hug, but not so tight that you couldn't breath. You buried your face in his chest, hoping he would comfort you. And he did.
"(Y/N), jou knov I could never believe zhat jou could do anyzhing against us, und even if I did, I'm pretty sure Feliciano und Kiku couldn't chase after you even if I ordered them to. Jou don't need to vorry, ve vill alvays be zhere for jou because zhat's vhat friends do." You took in what he said, realizing it to be true and smiling softly. He always knows what to say to cheer you up. That's one reason you fell for him.
"Nov, hov about ve try to sleep again, but zhis time I von't let jou go." He said, still holding you in a tight embrace.
"You'll be like my personal dream catcher~" You said tiredly, smiling at him. He smiled back and turned off the light, drifting off to sleep but never loosening his warm and caring grip on you. You smiled into his chest and went to sleep, awaiting to see what you would dream of next, knowing it wouldn't be bad because of you're caring German dream catcher.