【Four】

Kiyo's POV

"Welcome!" A man smiles at me as I enter a town. "Would you like to buy some fireworks?"

"Uhm," I shake my head. "No thank you. Is it a festival?"

"Yes. We have a festival this day, every year, because today is the day when this town was created. We're very thankful people, you see." 

"Ah, okay." I nod. "Thank you for the offer."

"Of course! Enjoy your stay."

-

"Wow!" I whisper to myself as I walk around the town. It's pretty big.

"Delicious Mochi!"

"Come taste the famous udon of our town!"

"Feeling up for a snack? Come buy our onigiri for.."

Food.

I slide over to the mochi stand and buy 2 mochis for myself.

"mm!" I close my eyes as the taste melts on my tongue. "This is why mochi is my favorite."

Oh, wait.

I'm supposed to be looking around for demons.

..

Heh, I forgot. 

I walk into a more empty place; it was a wide place with some trees surrounding.

I was about to take another bite of this delicious mochi, when someone grabbed my arm.

And the smell of strong alcohol came along with it.

"Hey, pretty girl~!" A guy- had to be twenty at his oldest- was slurring his words out at me.

Disgusting.

"Get your nasty hands off me before I break them off." I warn, glaring at his drowsy eyes.

He laughs, spitting everywhere. "Funny, you're just a weak girl."

I was about to twist my arm to break this nasty man's arm, but something fast comes flying, punching the man. The drunk man falls down on his bum-- pretty hard-- making dust rise and get on my haori.

"You okay, miss?" The flying fist person asks, and I turn to see who that was.

Pink hair. Yellow eyes. Nothing that special. Just really bright hair, I guess.

"Hmph," I grunt, dusting off my sleeves. "I can defend myself, thank you."

I hear a clap. "Hee, great job, Akaza-dono! You could've punched harder though, right? That could've been a fun scene to watch."

Great, a friend of this fist man-

My body freezes.

Those-

Those are not human auras.

My head slowly turns toward them, studying their features.

"Hm?" A tall man with rainbow eyes looks down at me with a carefree smile. "What's wrong, beautiful lady?"

"Douma," A deep voice chimes in. A red haired tall man shows up.

The aura becomes too thick for me to handle. I look down to see that my hands are shaking uncontrollably. 

"Um.." I gulp. "T-thank you for helping me- sir."

I start to back away.

"Wait!"

I freeze.

The rainbow eyed man comes closer, bending down to my eye-level.

"You're a funny little one. Why are you shaking?" He asks, still smiling.