Chapter 2: Daruma Vs Sannoh

"Remember, never underestimated your opponent even if they look weaker than you!" Shiranami shouted as they entered the Sannoh district. Loud screaming answering yes coming from the other members. He then look at Shu who felt the stare and mouth 'you too' at him making the redhead roll his eyes.

When they arrive at the district all of them immediately stepped out of the lowrider. Shiranami, Shu, Sakyo and Ukyo leading at the front. They decided to headed to a place call 'Itokan Diner', it said to be the headquarters of Sannoh Rengokai. A lot of their member were seen walking in and out of the place.

As they were walking a bike stopped in front of them. The rider turned his head slightly to look at them. If Shiranami isn't wrong that rider name is Dan, a member of Sannoh Rengokai. He never fight with Dan before but people said he is one of the strongest member of the S gang. Shiranami didn't know if it's real or not.

"Daruma-san... has fallen down!" They gang paused. Shu and Shiranami couldn't help but sigh. Why is everytime they fought against gang they had to do this? But they won't admit out loud that they find this is amusing. Dan however literally showing his amusement, he said something Shiranami couldn't heard.

"Is it only you? Cobra and Yamato, where are they?" Ukyo stepped forward soon followed by the gang members. Dan tried again but this time Daruma Ikka didn't stop heading toward him. He panicked and drive away quickly. The others tried to chase after him.

"Oi, this way!" Shu stopped them. He glance at Shiranami who run his finger through his hair, sighing. It was his intention from the start. He want Daruma Ikka to chase after him so they wouldn't fight in this neighborhood. Shiranami look at Shu and nodded. They went back to their car and chase after Dan. If this what he want, he will get it. As long as he won't regret it later.

"Stupid little mouse"

The cat and mouse game lasted for a few minutes

The cat and mouse game lasted for a few minutes. It was until they arrived at an abandoned building, Dan lead them to an underground parking. His speed is slowly slowing down, he look back and meet eyes with Shiranami. The whitehead black orbs is creepy because it so dull and cold, Dan feel a shiver running down his spine.

"How long are you going to run away?!" Ukyo angrily said. When they almost get close to him, he drive away again. Daruma Ikka immediately chase after him, all of them are pissed at Dan who clearly playing with them from the start.

"I going to kill him once I got my hands on him" Shiranami cracking his finger. Ukyo and Sakyo who is walking by the whitehead side nodded. Their patience is running low and Sannoh member playing with them is just adding fuel to their fire.

They finally caught up with Dan who is standing in the center of the parking lot. One by one, Sannoh Rengokai member appeared. They started to pull silly faces, mocking and taunting them.

"Are you looking down on us?" Sakyo throw away his cigarettes. He had enough of this, he look at Shiranami who put one finger up meaning he wanted Sakyo to be patience. Ukyo on the other hand is laughing at the childish teasing.