☁🌫Remember🌫☁

Start from the beginning

"Yes it is, master" The Hashira say.

I stare in confusion. I don't remember this man at all. Did he really raise me for three years of my life? Is he blind? Is that why he cant tell I'm here?

He speaks again, "Please bring the boy to me. As well as his demon sister." I can tell that Tanjiro is afraid, because when he gets pulled up, he hugs Nezuko's box to him. Is there anyway I can protect them?

I blank out for a while until I hear a yell from Tanjiro.

"No! Don't Hurt Her!"

I scan the area and realize that Tanjiro is pinned to the ground by Iguro, and Sanemi has stuck a sword into Nezuko's box

"STOP IT!" I scream, running towards Sanemi. I kick him in the shin, and try to pull Nezuko away from him, but he grabs me, and pushes me to the ground. I groan at the sudden impact.

"What are you doing?!" He yells.

Suddenly Nezuko jumps in front of me, as if she was trying to protect me. She held her arms out in front of me, so I got time to stand up. Once Nezuko shrinks to her own size, I pick her up and carry her on my side. "Don't hurt her! You have no idea what she has done to herself in order to have control. Even with your blood Sanemi, she turned away in disgust. Is that like every other demon you have encountered? Is there really anything else you need from her? She fights along side with us humans as if she still remembers her old self. To her, we are her family. Now DON'T treat her any less you would each other!"

I look at Tanjiro who silently thanks me. I nod in return.

"It seems the girl has deemed herself worthy. Now. (Y/n), come to me." Ubuyashiki says.

 So he really might have raised me...

I hear Sanemi grumble and go back to his place next to the other Hashira. Then I kneel in front of Ubuyashiki.

"My mother said to find you. She said that..." I started to speak but I had to stop in order to keep the tears in.

"Yes, I am aware (Y/n). I wish her peace after death. Might I ask...Do you remember me?" He asks.

I sigh, "I am sorry. I-I don't remember you."

"I see. That's quite alright. You were only just a baby."

"Well, is there anything that you could tell me about my mother that I don't know about? She told me how she used to live in...um...a village when she was younger. Her parents were known throughout it."

"I believe that is for you to remember. At some point you will go to the Swordsmith Village and remember. I have no doubts. But I am glad to see you in great health." He smiled.

"T-Thank you very much. I will try to remember. Oh, and how did you know that my mother had past?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"Muichiro had come back to tell me. You should thank him. Despite his short-term memory, he was still able to remember and inform me. I do believe you are the reason he was able to remember. I would never be able to forget a tough girl like you." He chuckles. I hear a giggle behind me, probably from Mitsuri.

"What was I like when I was a baby?" I asked.

"Oh dear, you would never stay still. You needed to investigate everything. Your relationship with your best friend Ana was inseparable. Your twin sister stuck with you too." He smiled.

I clenched my hands into fists and looked down.

"Yes. They both stuck with me. That's probably why there both dead."