𝟎𝟐𝟑. the last flash of Jupiter

.•*ACT TWENTY-THREE*•.
-THE LAST FLASH OF JUPITER-

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

"Ayaka, shouldn't see you a doctor?" Daneiris asked with a thermometer in her mouth. "I just have a cold," the pink-haired coughed. The cat sighed and jumped off the bed.

"Where are you going?", Ayaka asked and had to cough again. "I'll make you some soup."

"How is this suppossed to work? You're a cat.", the pink cat commented the sentence with a roll of her eyes. "I can do magic!" She reminded the blue-eyed one and walked out of the room.

When Daneiris left, Hana and Chibiusa came in. "Ayaka-chan, are you alright?" Chibiusa sat down on the bed and put her hand on the older one's forehead. "Yeah, just a little cold." The pink-haired tried a reassuring smile, which looked more scary than comforting.

"Shall I call Himari?" Hana asked worried and snuggled up to her stuffed animal. "No, you don't need to call my mother."

"But you look really awful!", the youngest commented on the look of the blue-eyed. "Thank you, Chibiusa."

"Aya!" the three suddenly heard a new voice. Usagi approached her best friend and hugged her at least tried. "What are you doing here?" Ayaka asked surprised to see the blonde. "Well my parents, Shingo, Naru and almost everyone I know have gotten sick. I called you, but you didn't pick up, so I'm here now."

"Fortunately too, because now I can take care of you!", the pink-haired girl's eyes widened at the thought of eating the food the blonde would cook. "Usa, Daneiris is already cooking!"

"Isn't Daneiris a cat?" Hana asked confused. "That's the name of our housekeeper!"

"What a coincidence!" Chibiusa said. "Me and Hana are going to go now, it's so boring here!" With that, she disappeared from the room, forcing Hana to do so. "You have a housekeeper?"

"No.", Ayaka said and immediately got a coughing fit.

"It's spring, how can it be that you're sick?", the blonde asked thoughtfully when a mental flash came to her. "Maybe the Dark Moon Clan spread the disease.", the pink-haired looked tiredly at her friend and had to realize that she might be right.

"If that's the case, we have to stop them.", Ayaka said and wanted to get up but Usagi stopped her. "You're sick, Ayaka. You can't fight." The blue-eyed didn't contradict, she was too tired to even go on talk.

"Rest!", the younger one slowly nodded and lay back on her bed and not a second later she fell asleep too. Happy that her best friend didn't remain stubborn, the blonde got up to go downstairs because her friend needs rest.

Just as Usagi was about to go into the kitchen, the doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw a man with blond hair and a smaller boy next to him. "Um hello?" the Guardian of Moon asked confused because she hadn't seen the guy before.

"Hi—" before the stranger could speak, he was interrupted by Ayaka's two twin brothers. "Riku, come in.", one of the twins pulled the boy in with him. "Who are you? I've never seen you here.", asked the blonde man.

"I've never seen you here either!" Usagi replied, stubbornly to tell him who she is. The man sighed in defeat as he introduced himself. "I'm Shinichi, Riku's older brother."

"Well, I'm Usagi, Ayaka's best friend. What are you doing here?"

"Bring my brother to the Harukis."

"He looks like twelve."

"He's twelve too."

"Then why are you bringing him here?"

"Because my mother thinks he might be attacked by those Black Moon Clan. To be honest, I don't even know what to do if we're attacked," the older one said. The blonde's comm started beeping so she turned away from the man.

"Usagi, the enemy is here you have to come!" Luna's voice rang out. "I will!"

"Shinichi, you have to be here for a moment because I forgot to do something, but I'll be right back!" Before the blonde could even reply, she had already run away.

"Moon Crystal Power, make up!", she called and transformed to get to her comrades faster.

"Oh look, there's the girl no one would miss when she died," said a woman with dark green hair. "I'm Petz, the eldest of the Strange Sisters."

"Flower Hurricane!" Sailor Jupiter shot an attack at the dark haired one. "You call that a hurricane? I'll show you a real tornado using my crystal earrings!"

"Sparkling wide pressure.", the two attacks of the two collapsed together, creating a big mess.

"Jupiter!" Sailor Moon shouted when she realized that her friend was losing. She and Sailor Venus wanted to help her, but the subjects of Petz, who thought they were normal people, attacked her.

"Venus love me chain!", the Venus warrior finished off the attackers so that Sailor Moon had a view of Sailor Jupiter. "Moon Princess Halation!" the blonde warrior shouted and shot a sneak. She died but the brunette warrior was still not free. A light surrounded Sailor Jupiter as she disappeared and Rebeus appeared.

"Leave it to the Prince to play such a cruel game with her. Heh." He laughed and finally disappeared.

"Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus!" Luna called out to the two while Tuxedo Mask ran after her. Sailor Venus hugged the moon princess while she howled.

"Luna, look!" The black-haired man pointed to a crystal earring lying on the floor with his finger.

"That's Petz's earring."

"Luna, don't get too close, it looks dangerous!" the blue-eyed one warned. "Luna, you should take the earring in the corp circle back with us!" the cat heard Artemis say. "Understood, Artemis! Send me over a containment unit an I'll take care of it.", a containment unit appeared and Red-Eyed Cat used her magic to put the earring in.

A beep came from Sailor Moon's communicator and after the blonde answered, she heard Ayaka's voice.

"Usagi, why did you run away?" she asked, sounding better than before. "The Black Moon Clan has attacked."

"And?", after nothing came, the pink-haired asked again and still there was no answer. "Sailor Venus or Sailor Jupiter?" Ayaka asked when she realized why it was so quiet. "Sailor Jupiter!" the moon warrior sniffled.

"Ayaka, come to Crown Game Center! We might have a lead!" said the pitch-black cat. "Okay." With that, the pink-haired one hung up.

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⒾⓃⒼ
~Story from a friend~