"Madam..." payuko ng konti kong sambit sa kaniya.

"Xebella, hija."

"What the hell?!...You!"

Automatically, I shifted my gaze to look at the dumbass beside me when I saw him pointing his finger on me.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"You are the one I saw in the cafe, right? What are you doing here?!"

"It's for you to find out, dumbass!"

"What the hec—"

"Na ah... Stop that, Zavier!"

Napatigil nalang sa ere ang akma nitong paghampas sa akin matapos siyang pigilan ng matanda.

"Tss! Who is this woman, Mammita?! And why is she here?" He asked in disgusted.

"I'll tell you later, hijo. Come on, follow me in my office. This is not the perfect place to discuss everything."

Huling sagot nito bago ako tinignan at sinenyasang sumunod na rin sa kaniya. Napatango naman ako at agad ng sumunod dito na hindi man lang nilingon ang lalaki.

Kapag minamalas ka nga naman, mukhang magkadugo pa ata si Madam Trina at ang tarantadong 'yon!

"What?!... Did I just heard it right from you, Mammita? Itong babaeng ito ang magiging bago mong body guard?! That's real insane!"

Hindi ko maiwasang tignan ng matalim ang lalaking nakatayo sa gilid ni Madam Trina matapos marinig ang sunod-sunod nitong daldal.

"Well, hindi naman purong body guard, hijo. Let's just say that she'll be with me twenty-four hours. Yong babaeng pwede kong gawing personal nurse, assistant, body guard... anything that I could tell."

"Then, how about Louie?"

"Well, he'll be assigned to you. But still he will also remain loyal to me."

"Oh come on, Mammita! I don't need a freaking body guard anymore. I can protect myself in any threat." Reklamo pa nito.

"Who told you that he will protect you?" Madam Trina raised her brows.

"What?" He frowned.

"I never assigned him to protect or fix some troubles you made. I just need him to stay by your side to report me what everything you do. And besides... how can you protect yourself when you couldn't even escaped from Xebella's hold earlier." She mocked.

I tried all my best to hide my smile because of Madam Trina's words.

"Excuse me, Mammita?!"

"Hahaha, come on, hijo. I'm just kidding. Anyway... this will not be official. We're still waiting for Xebella's big yes for the contract." She turned to look at me.

Napalingon din sa akin ang apo nito at sarkastiko pa akong tinignan.

"Your salary will primarily raised to fifty thousands per month. And it will be added once I like your performance. And you're guarantee to do and spend anything under my name, just used the black card I gave to you last time. Do you still have it?"

"Yes, Madam."

"That's good. Any questions?"

"Auhm, how can I get my salary from you, Madam?"

"I'll directly transmitted it your bank account at the end of every month."

"How about the years of contract, Madam? How long should I serve you?"

"Hmm, as long as I still didn't commanded you to stop."

"Noted, Madam. One more thing, can you let my friend stay with me here in the mansion?"