Tae left to his own apartment in hobi car, he went to his room ,he placed the pastery on the table and stare at it for sometime..he even don't know his name .he is thinking about him again and again...few minutes after he decided to took shower...

When he was undressing himself ,he look at his face in mirror and he has a light pink shade in his cheeks..he know it that was kook lip balm..he smile like an idiot. And he decided to call him as wild bunny..

Tae:: his lips was soo soft and plumpy , how it tastes..( he widen his eyes ) what the......What I was thinking...( He slap himself lightly )

Few days passed...

Kook daily bring cookies and pasteries for tae, who just eat alone without sharing a single thing to others make hobi fed up.

Kook always bring energy drink for tae as he was a player , but he didn't give him directly just kept in bleachers where tae kept his towel and bottle..

He is doing everything for tae, he shows his love through actions, he give little kisses ( cheeks and forehead) to tae , who just enjoying everything but pretend like a stone..

One day..

Hb:: kook , this is too much ( whine )

Jk:: what happen hyung.  What is too much??

Hb:: he is too much ( point at tae ,who look away making others chuckle ) he didn't share his cookies with me, why are you only giving him..

Jk:: i made for all..

Hb:: yes , but this stupid , didn't share a single cookie with me, just eat everything by himself.

Tae flustered and look down , but kook look at him with lovely eyes and said...

Jk:: hyung he is not stupid.( Pout and side hug tae , who's heart is beating like a train.)

Hb:: ok ok ,i won't scold your lover.( Jk smiled ) but give me some too.

Jk look at tae and lift his chin..others curiously look at them..

Jk:: thank you ( peck his forehead )

Tae closed his eyes feeling care.

Tae:: why ( deep voice )

Jk:: for liking my pasteries  ( Both stare at each other. ) And are not you the bad boy ( soft )

Tae:: am i?? ( Jk nodded and said ) no i am a good boy..( jk chcukled )

Jk:: sharing is caring you know..( caresses tae hair ,who look at him )

Tae:: but for me , mine is only mine..( jk got the meaning , both are in thier own world without caring about others)

Jin:: are we invisible ( whisper)

Hb:: yes we are..but i am happy ,he is melting hyung ( teary eyes )

Yoongi nodded ,he too have tears..

After hobi complain, jk brought for others too but for tae he made specially with a heart shape and starwberry syrup with a white chocolate...

Next day, as usual jk went to tae locker room to kept his drink for tae , but he heard yoongi voice..

YG:: tae ,it's not good for your health..

Nj:: why are you skipping breakfast.

Tae:: hyung ,i don't like the food. It's okay i will eat afterwards in good restaurant..

( Jk heard everything and feel bad, he decided to go back and cook lunch for tae, he is a regular student ,so Little skip won't be a problem. He can return in break. )

Tae was waiting for his drink, he know that kook is the one who kept the drink, but today he didn't got it..
It made him to feel panick ,is kook get tired of him, is he going to give up and not like him anymore, tae heart is aching at his own thoughts, his eyes filled with tears.. they loss a match too because ,thier best player didn't focuses..

After match tae was in deep thoughts..namjoon noticed and asked him..tae told everything to them..yoongi smacked tae head..

YG:: are you a fool, Don't you see how much he loves you, his eyes tells Everything ,how can you think like stupid, he is doing this for you taeahh
To win your heart, how can he fed up ,when your his everything. ( Tae smiled ) even though he is talking with us, his eyes only  focussed on you..

Nj::we know, how you feel about him, your just insecure . We know how your waiting for him to show up, how your longingly look at him when he is leaving, and how your face lighten up ,with his Little kisses... everyone is not like her, tae ..you didn't allow anyone to touch you , but you allow him,.maybe he have some work, don't be stressed okay..

Tae just hummed but he feel bad, he want to see his wild bunny..

They got freshen up, and went to cafeteria to meet others, when tae is going to open the door , someone caught his hands ,he ready to punch him as he don't like skin ship...but his eyes get soften..

Kook closed his eyes tightly and ready to get the punch , he wait for sometime and open his left eye and look at tae ,who's hands are hanging in the air, he opened his other eyes and lost in tae eyes which shows loneliness , longing...tae too lost in kook lovely eyes..

Both are lost..hobi scoffed to bring them back..tae smiled internally at the red face of his wild bunny, now he know his bunny won't give up, he fell, fell in hard for him, he is ready to confess his love but waiting for his courting time to get finished...as he like get this much attention from his wild bunny...after he confess he is going to spoil him to the core and pour his whole love and care on his angel..

But life is that much smooth..is it????

______________________________________
Au:: this story is Little sad,..just saying that's it..but with a happy ending...

Vote and comment...