JOB OFFER FOR Y/N

Start from the beginning

Jungkook pov:  I ran after y/n then i saw y/n, she was standing beside to my car and already waiting for me so i go back to house and i grabbed my bag and car key fast and again came back to car. I start my car and drove from there to y/n's university. It's been 1 year and there is no any clue of Taehyung and also i don't where is he hiding but i need to find him. 

Y/n's pov: I reached at my university and call Rishu for knowing that where is she? then after conversation i got know that she is waiting for me in the cafeteria and waiting for me. I went there and saw Rishu there, as i entered inside the cafeteria suddenly someone came in front of me and stopped me on my way. 

Y/n: Yoongi, *shocked* what's happene? let me go.

Yonngi: *poke his tongue and serious look* can we talk, y/n ? 

Y/n: *look around* what's the matter? *worried* 

Yoongi: * grabbed her wrist* let's go. 

Y/n: Yoon- 

Y/n pov: Before i complete my sentance he took my hand and took me with him to basketball playground and made me sit on the stairs and continuously roaming in front of me. 

Y/n: Yoongi, what's happened and why u keep on roaming? * he came and sat beside me* 

Yoongi: *sigh* so y/n there is something happened in this 1 year which you didn't know and i am sure that even your oppa would not have told this thing

y/n: *confused* what is it ?

Yoongi: *little sad* y/n, first promise me you will not get mad at me.

Y/n: *in mind* What it can be that my oppa haven't told me? and what it is which can made me angry. 

Yoongi: *shake her* y/n! y/n! where did you lost?

y/n: *came back to her earth* huh! nowhere. 

Yoongi: so promise me that you will not get angry. 

y/n: *nodded* i will not

Yoongi: so listen, i still remember that day when you rejected me and told me that you always consider me as your friend from that day i thought that i will snatch you from everyone and i even tried to kidnapped you but it was just a plan but then suddenly your innocent face appeared in fron of my eyes then after so long you came back to university so i decide to be nice with you but i couldn't control myself myself from fall for you and then you came back then i started to behave friendly with you then i teased you little then you chased me. After you felt pain in your belly and you faint then i took you to the hospital then there i met your oppa and i asked him that was he your oppa? He got tensed and grabbed my collar i got arrogant then i explain myself that maybe we both made for each other but as a friend. *teary eye* and now you will trust me and become my new friend y/n. 

y/n: *teary eye* you think that you did this all and i will accept you as my friend, Yoongi.