Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

After Chen Zhiyu was injured, he saw a Western doctor, but this time Chen's mother brought in a Chinese doctor.

Advertisement

Although Chen's mother usually chanted that "the plan for the year is to have a baby", she did not dare to go too far, especially after Chen Zhiyu took control of the financial power. Under normal circumstances, she would never even bring a doctor to see what is wrong with her son and why he cannot have a son.

This time, bringing a Chinese doctor over was also because of Chen Zhiyu's leg injury, giving her a good cover.

As soon as Chen's mother entered the door, she saw XX Revitalizing Treasure on the table. It was in a black box, and Chen's mother knew at first glance that it was Xia Jing's exclusive formula, which was tested to be highly effective. Xia Jing was really reliable, she talked to him once and he has already delivered.

She was afraid that her son would have a psychological burden, so she just took one look at it and averted her eyes.

"Luixi, this is Dr. Zhang, a very famous doctor. The Chinese doctor was wearing a white coat and a pair of glasses, probably in his forties, and looked very stable.

Chen Zhiyu did not resist.

After taking his pulse, Dr. Zhang gave a brief explanation. There was nothing wrong with Chen Zhiyu's body, he was healthy, his pulse was strong and his qi and blood were vigorous.

Dr. Zhang: "Your heart is beating a little faster, did you just do some strenuous exercise?"

Chen's mother looked at her son's inconvenient legs and thought, "There's no way to exercise strenuously, is there?

When she came in just now, Secretary Li was somewhat obstructive, and on entering the office, it turned out that Xia Qing Shu and Zhi Yu were alone together.Could it be ......

Chen's mother's eyes slowly changed.

Chen Zhiyu remembered that he had just drunk two cups of tonic medicine and said blandly, "No."

After a five-minute interval, Dr. Zhang took his pulse again and Chen Zhiyu's heartbeat had returned to normal. Chen's mother's gaze had a slightly darker look.

After taking his pulse, Chen Zhiyu said to Xia Qingshu, "You don't look too good, let the doctor take a look at your pulse."

Xia Qingshu glanced at his stomach and said in a small, heartfelt voice, "There's nothing wrong with me, my face doesn't look good probably because I slept too much."

Seeing his refusal, Chen's mother, who had been secretly watching, was excited.

"Sleeping too much is your biggest problem, isn't it, Dr. Zhang? In medical terms. that's drowsiness, and it also means something is wrong with your body." Chen's mother said to Xia Qing Shu, "Xia student, meeting each other is fate, as the saying goes, there is a fate to meet each other even in a thousand miles, but it's hard to meet without it. Since this is such a great fate, you should not let down the arrangement of heaven, let the doctor look at the your pulse."

Xia Qing Shu: "......."

The middle-aged woman's logic in persuading people was simply impeccable.

Xia Qingshu watched Chen's mother and Dr. Zhang winking at each other behind his back, thinking of the last time when she had absurdly changed Chen Zhiyu's name in order give birth to a son, and secretly said, "Could this doctor be a magician?