Josuke is about to open a drawer when you three hear them yelling, "What is all that noise about?" Jotaro glances as Koichi runs to him, "Mister Jotaro!" Koichi says in a hurry- sweating in a panic. "He got away!" Jotaro walks to the door frame, seeing Okuyasu holding the now shaking photograph (holding so it doesn't unfold).

"It's... It's all my fault! It's because I putin all these tacks!!" Okuyasu also sweats, struggling to hold the photograph still, *peel*... the noise came and the photograph opens a little...and a green string comes out of it, going to one of the walls until the photograph opened fully and the second it did- Yoshihiro successfully pulled himself along the photograph to the wall.

"HA HA! You fool! I tricked you!" Yoshihiro laughed, "I knew I could escape if I got you to open it!!"

"Wh-What the hell?!" Okuyasu gasped, meanwhile- you and Josuke were still in that other room- he opens a drawer: "What is..." - "I can't believe it!"

It's a bow and arrow, a Stand arrow.

Josuke picks it up, "How'd it get here? It should be with the Speedwagon Foundation!" He spoke surprised, you rub your chin; "Yes... There was always more than one arrow... considering Yoshikage's father also has a Stand..." the photograph slides to the wall near you...

Jotaro enters the room again, "Josuke! [Y/N]! Heads up! Kira's father escaped!" ... "Huh?" Josuke turns his head to Jotaro's direction, "How?!" you gasped looking at Jotaro as well.

The photograph goes to the tip of the arrow and it got in the photograph, without you or Josuke noticing, "YESSS!" Yoshihiro thinks, Josuke hums no longer feeling the arrow and looks at his hands and the photograph flies up.

"WHAT?!" "HUH?!"

"I'll never let you have this arrow! I don't know where my son is now... but with this arrow I can still protect him!" Yoshihiro grips on the arrow in the picture, "This arrow is the only thing that can make him happy!"

"This arrow drew out my son Yoshikage's Killer Queen! And it's due to this arrow that I can enter photographs as well! The arrow is absolutely vital! Ever since I took the arrowhead from that old woman (Enya) in Egypt all those years ago..." The old man spoke to himself, although he's a ghost, he possesses a Stand: named 'Atom Heart Father'.

"How?!" You looked up as the picture flies in the wall and gets out from the ceiling, "The bow and arrow? Why is it here?" Josuke looks in confusion, "How did it get into Kira's house?" Jotaro, Koichi and Okuyasu stay silent... "He just stole the bow and arrow!" Josuke said again- looking at his hands, "I seriously just had it! Right here in this hand! [Y/N] you saw it with me!"

You glance at Josuke and then Jotaro, "It's true! I knew Enya had more arrows back in Egypt- I just wasn't sure!" You sweated as well and spoke a little faster, "The bow and arrow?" Jotaro muttered, "The SPW has that locked up." Josuke grabs the bow in hand and shows it to Jotaro: "I totally had it! There must be two!!"

"Shit! We gotta get out of here!" Josuke yelled, "The thing Kira's dad didn't want us to find... it musta' been that Stand-making bow and arrow!"

"CAAW!" The crow yelled outside, "CAW!" "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Yoshihiro laughs as the string from his picture is wrapped around the crow's neck, "NO!" Koichi points at them. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"
"That bastard. . ."

Yoshihito laughs, his grip on the arrow is firm, "I may not be able to beat you with my power... but I can still keep this arrow from you! I'll use the arrow to make dozens of enemies for you!" He yells in anger and victory, Josuke looks at Koichi: "Koichi! Use Echoes! Chase him with ACT1!" Koichi worries. "It's way too far! I can't do it! He's already 100 meters away... and the crow is too quick to catch!"