|29|

chapter 29:the father own the second arrow

chapter 29:
the father own the second arrow

_____

The new photograph comes out of the camera, it's a shocked expression of Yoshihiro, "WHAT?!"

"Now..." Jotaro glances at you, "Let's take our time and search for leads on Yoshikage Kira. [Y/N], how about you finish it?"

"..." You look at the new photograph, "You weren't that scary at all! I had worse you buffer!" You yell at the old man.

Okuyasu tries coming closer to the room, he flaps his hands in case he falls to the other side, "Finally..." he sighs in relief.

"I can't believe you escaped my attack! Damn you!" Yoshihiro yells in anger, "You! In the coat! No.... ALL OF YOU!" Koichi and Josuke also enter the room fully to see the photograph floating in angerm "You...! DAMN YOU!!" Yoshihiro tries snapping another picture, "Hey!" Josuke points at him, "That ghost bastard can reach out of the camera!" before the picture could be taken, Star Platinum punches the camera to pieces... "Eek!" Yoshihiro looks defeated and scared!

"I'd better do something so you can't escape...there's something inconvenient for Yoshikage in this house... that's why you attacked." Jotaro grabs Yoshihiro's photograph, "With you out of the way, we can search freely." he starts folding the picture in two before wrapping lots and lots of tape all while the old man yelled 'no! nooo! Nooo!!'. After that he takes one pin and pins the picture on a wooden wall.

"NO!" he yells in panic- the photo struggling to open as it wiggles up and down. Okuyasu puts a finger on his chin: "Oh, I get it. You folded it so the frame touches the frame without a gap. Now he can't escape." - "Naturally," Jotaro continues, "That 'something inconvenient' is further inside. There are two rooms past this one, Okuyasu and Koichi, you check here." He points at a room: "Josuke, [Y/N] and I will take the room on the right."

"NO! NOOOO!" Yoshihiro thinks to himself, "Now I won't be able to protect my son! Dammit!! If they find that then I'll never be able to protect him!!"

Okuyasu and Koichi open some drawers, they talk about something when Yoshihiro mentions how it hurts being stuck like that- even as a ghost...he can feel the cold and it's hard to breathe. Okuyasu gets the idea and puts more pins and pins them to the photo's potential opening, then the Kira laughed telling Okuyasu he could escape due to the wooden tacks. Okuyasu gets mad and glares at the photo.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! DAMMIT! SAY SOMETHIN'!" He yells angrily as he and Koichi heard some noise from the inside of the photo, 

creak... creak... creak...

"Huh?" Okuyasu sweats in slight fear, Koichi does the saame, "The... the beams are creaking!" He faces Okuyasu, "Okuyasu...this is bad... He must have escaped! I'll go get Mr. Jotaro!"
"Y...yeah... Good idea, go get him. AND HURRYYYYY!"