Chapter 3

Phil's P.O.V

I woke up cuddling Dan in my arms. I smiled and looked at the time.

6:30.

Yeah. I know. I wake up early.

I turned to my bed side table and took my little blood vile. I opened it and drank it. I went to my bathroom and checked my appearance. Yes I have blood that can let me see my reflection okay?

My dark black hair was a little waved. My black rimed glasses were place on the bride of my pale nose covering my bright icy colored eyes.

Firstly I took a shower. When I was finished I got dressed in a blue button down and black skinnies.

Then I took my glasses off and put in my contact lenses. I then straightened my hair and went back to my room to see Dan was still asleep.

It was 7:30 so I decided I should just cuddle him until he wakes up.

"Morning Phil." he mumbled and turned once I had layed in bed with him.

(A/N: me on the other side of the room; get some!)

"Morning." I said. He fell back asleep for a few minutes until he turned and kissed my cheek, teasingly.

"Stop." I said.

"Stop!" I kept saying since he was kissing everything on my face other then my mouth.

"Please?" I said. He was about to kiss my mouth before there was a knock on the door.

"Ugh." I said and went to answer the door.

"Is Dan getting ready?" Asked Lizzie as she saw I was fully clothed.

"About to." I said and she left. I closed the door and went back to my room to see Dan looking at my blood collection.

"So much blood. Enough to fill a human." said Dan looking back at me.

"I know." I said and gave him some clothes to change into. I thought he was going to go in the bathroom to change but I was so wrong.

Dan's P.O.V

I started taking off my shirt and jeans. I knew Phil was staring. I put on the jeans he gave me first and they fit perfectly. I then was about to put on the shirt until I saw Phil was having a problem.

"God damn it, Phil. Control your boner." I said jokingly.

He went to the bathroom, blushed red with embarrassment.

"Thanks." he said sarcastically when he came back.

"Your welcome." I said back. I was ready to leave and we went into his kitchen.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah." for you.

"What so you want to eat?" He asked sweetly.

"Any meat?" You.

"Will Ham do?" He asked and pulled out a bag of ham from the fridge.

"Yeah, perfect." I was thinking something else but okay...

"Naughty boy." he said and gave me the ham.

"Damn it Phil." I said. When we finished eating we left. We were almost out of the forest until we saw the other four.

"Hey!" Said Lizzie with a stupid smile on her face.

"I think they did it." I heard Chris whisper to P.J as we walked to school.

"Do not brig your dirty mindedness to my little brother or I will personally kill you." I joked with him.

"Too late." said P.J.

"Damn you Chris." I mumbled.

"Wait, Dan if you and P.J are triplets, then why don't you look alike?" Asked Phil.

"Not identical. I don't know." I said.

"I look more like dad a lot and Dan looked like mum as so does Kitty." said Peej.

"Okay." said Phil as he started pulling my arm.

'Were gonna be so damn late.' I heard him think.

"Firstly, don't swear. It doesn't fit your personality. Second, yeah we're gonna be late." I said to him out loud.

"Ughh, da-um freaking mind reading with mates." he mumbled. We walked to school, hand in hand, with Lizzie, Kitty, P.J, and Chris following us. We were 5 minutes late as well. Kitty and I left the group sadly to get to class. There was a note on the door.

Students,
1st and 2nd periods out. Mr.Schwartz and Ms.Houchen will also both be out sick today. You must be back for 5th period classes.
Head Master,
Mrs.Teter

After 4th period we have study hall, then we have lunch.

We didn't have to come back till 6th period! Phil and I both have Mr. Schwartz then Ms. Houchen.

"I'm off to find Phil." I said and left. We all ended up going back to Phil's and his siblings houses.

"I couldn't wait to kiss you already." he said in a husky voice once we were at his house.

"Eager much?" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up so I can kiss you already." he said getting closer and closer. His hand was now cupping my cheek and my hand was on his neck. Our other hand were on each others waist.

"No swearing." I said as our noses touched.

"Stop teasing me again." he said.

"Okay." I said. Our lips almost touched before there was a loud banging on the door.

"Damn it." whispered Phil as we went to open to door.

"Hello faggot!" I heard someone say.

"James what the hell are you doing here?!" Yelled Phil.

"You know. You should be dead." said the man. He was tall and had black hair. He also had green eyes that sparked with mischief.

"But, it does look like I have something to deal with. Good luck boy, because I'm going to win." said the man before leaving. Phil slammed the door and fell in the ground crying.

"No Phil don't cry." I said running over to him and pulling him onto a hug. He just cried into my shoulder.

'Help him!' yelled my inner wolf. It physically hurt my heart to see him upset.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. I then noticed that I was crying at the sight.

"It's just, it hurts to see you so upset. It hurts my heart physically to see you like this. My wolf wants to help but, he doesn't know how to." I said into his shoulder.

"But you did. You help me just by being here." he said.

"Um, Phil. Who was that guy anyways?" I asked.

(A/N: I didn't put this in the stories and such because I did plan on it at the time so just read.)

"Okay, Um. My dad. H-He was a very selfish man. H-He gave my mums life to become immortal. Wh-When Kitty and I found out we tried to run away. But h-he caught us." said Phil. "He got me first and he, h-h-he"

"Phil y-you don't have to finish. Its okay." I coped and pulled him into a hug.

"H-He raped me. Th-Then he did the same with Kitty. He knew that I was gay and she was lesbian so," continued Phil "H-he beat us. Wh-When we did escape, he came looking for us. And now he knows we're we are."

"You guys are staying at the pack house. When you come over to insight you guys are bringing your stuff." I said.

"R-Really?" He asked.

"Yes. Now let's get you packed and then tell Kitty and Chris." I said as I took him to his room. We packed all his stuff and went to Chris' house. We told him Kitty and Lizzie then we left. School wasn't over yet but we still left. I held Phil's hand like I wouldn't see him ever again until we got to the pack house...