Chapter 1: Daruma Ikka

"I was wondering Shira, where do you get the news of Hyuga released?" Ukyo asked. This is actually the question that been running in everyone's mind. Shiranami who barely left the Daruma Ikka headquarter unless it's truly necessary able to be the first one to get the news of his older brother before them.

"That's a secret for another day" He playfully reply. Totettsu Brothers sigh knowing that it will be useless to keep questioning the younger male. He is very secretive, Shiranami keep secrets from everyone even his own best friend and older brother.

"Shu is everyone here?" The redhead scan every member face and nodded his head. When Hyuga is in prison half of the member where told to take time off and do something else due to wanting to keep low. The other half is in charge of taking care of things that going around their district.

"This is the best day of my life!... Other than the day joining Daruma Ikka of course" Shu said which gotten him a chuckle from Shiranami. He finally able to beat someone once again after two years. Of course in the two years he had beaten up few group but that is not enough, he want a fight where he get adrenaline rush and punch everyone who got in his way.

"He's here!" One of the member shouted when the car that used to picked up Hyuga reach their sight. Everyone silent. They watched the car stopped and the back door was opened. A man with messy black hair wearing black hoodie and white pants stepped out. The true leader is here, Hyuga Norihisa.

Hyuga walked as the members back away to make a path for him. Bowing their head when he walk past them. Everyone who feel his aura know that this man is a leader, the prime alpha in this group. He may look calm but those who close to him know that Hyuga is secretly aching for revenge like all of them.

Shu handed him the red Daruma Ikka haori. Hyuga smirk as he put on the haori and look at the gang member who's face is filled with excitement. He turned his head slightly to look at his younger brother who wave his hand signing him "go on"

"So shall we begin?"

After Hyuga giving his small speech

After Hyuga giving his small speech. The gang member were told to wait outside because Norihisa, Shiranami, Ukyo and Sakyo are going inside to discuss something. At first they also wanted to include Shu in their meeting but knowing it going to be chaotic if there isn't someone in charge they decided to leave him to control. Shiranami promise to filled him in later.

"Things haven't change a lot these past two years" Hyuga said taking a sip of sake Shira had given him. Because of what he said Ukyo decided to fill him in on what's been happening in SWORD district while he in prison.

"Two years are a short period. Nothing could change much" Shiranami said putting another lollipop into his mouth. The Totettsu Brothers roll their eyes at the younger boy, how would he know changes if he barely step out of the headquarters.

"There is a few changes Shira. You hardly walked out of headquarters that's why you never noticed those changes. If you come out maybe you will" Sakyo said earning him the finger from the whitehead male. Shiranami who give him the finger got a slap on the back of his head by Ukyo.