chapter 33. Great pain.

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up to Tubbo's alarm for school. He reached over me and stopped it. I got up and immediately dropped onto my knees. "Ah! Shit!" I said pretty much in tears as I held my sides and gritted my teeth.

"Ranboo come lay back down.. You're to hurt for you to get ready for school right now." He said, I got back up and quickly laid back down and slid into his arms again.

I pressed my head against his neck and hugged his warm body. "As much as I enjoy this.. I can't really breathe." He said trying to move my head. I moved it and laid it against his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I said.

He hummed in response, he's already falling back asleep. I couldn't sleep I was in too much pain, I started crying.

He woke up and I tried to stop before he noticed. "Ranboo, are you ok?" He asked. I nodded. "It hurts! I can't sleep." I cried. He kissed the side of my head. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Its not your fault Tubbo." I said. He rubbed my back. It hurt a lot, I squeezed him tighter to try to distract myself from the pain and let out a small hum to tell him it hurt.

He stopped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologized. I loosened my grip but still clung to him. "I wanna get up.." I whined. He smiled. "You can't, not right now boo. I don't want you in pain." He explained.

I ignored him and got up just to fall right back into my knees in pain. I heard giggling behind me while I was on the verge of tears although I deserved it I didn't like it that much. I used the wall to help myself up.

He got up and tried to help me but I pushed it away. I stood there with my back to the wall keeping me up, it was incredibly painful but I'm a strong guy I can handle myself.

But I was proven wrong, I took one step and almost fell to the ground again in pain. Tubbo caught me helped me back up "Tubbo I don't need help I got it!" I insisted.

He smiled and sat there on the bed smirking to himself. "Alright, come here than." He said. I fell again. "Ow!" I said. "Do you want my help now?" He asked. I sighed in defeat. "Yes bee, can you please help me?" I asked.

He sat there and thought about it while I was still on the verge of tears. "I don't know should i?" He asked. I looked at the floor still laying on it. "Please help me, I'm sorry for being an idiot. Please please help me! Ill do anything." I said, my voice getting scratchy as I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Hmm one condition!" He said. I looked up at him. "I'll do anything please! Just help me up." I begged. "Actually two, one: I get one kiss. Two: you won't be so stubborn." He said. I agreed with the two conditions and he helped me off the ground and onto the bed.

I quickly kissed him and pulled away before he could kiss back. "Thank you." I said. He tackled me and I yelped in pain. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Are you ok?" He asked cupping my face. I nodded. He dried the tear that was falling down my face and lightly hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said. "Bee it's ok I'm fine!" I said hugging him back tightly. "Do you wanna go back to sleep?" I asked noticing that he looked a little tired and was leaning into my hug more.

He nodded. "I'm sorry for always sleeping." He said. "Why are you sorry? Don't be sorry I know that you don't get much sleep at night, I don't mind at all." I said. He slightly smiled as he laid down.

I did as well and rolled over putting my arm around his waist gently pulling him closer. He giggled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing just go to sleep." He said. I closed my eyes and buried my face into his hair and fell asleep.