How she became a demon

As a little girl hid in the closet, all she could hear was the screams of her parents and the tearing of flesh. The little girl looks up in fear as the closet door opens to reveal a man with black hair and red eyes. The man looks down at the little girl. Her hair was black and her eyes were dark brown. The little girl was about to scream tell the man covered her mouth and raise her in the air. The girl started to cry and the man smirked to only reveal fangs that were covered in blood.

"You know... I haven't turned anyone into a demon in a while so why don't I make you one... I've never turned someone so young before so this will be fun~" The man said. Before the young girl could process what he meant she felt one of his nails dig into her cheek. The young started to shake as she felt her veins burning and her nails grow. She could feel things move under her skin and the man dropped her. She curled up on the floor and cried in pain. The man smirked and kneeled down to look at the young girl.

"You're young but maybe I should take you with me..." The man watched as the young girl's hair turned dark purple. He grabbed her chin and made her look up at him and he saw her brown eyes have turned light purple. He saw she had sharp teeth now and just seeing this made him smirk. The man picked her up and held her in his arms.

"Let's go young one..." The man said and carried her away.

"I am Muzan, but you will call me Lord Muzan" Muzan said and the young girl fell asleep in his arms.

When they arrived at the infinite castel the young girl woke up and started to cry. Muzan tried to calm her down but she wouldn't calm down. Muzan got to the point he thought of killing her tell he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Lord Muzan, I am back from the mission," Kokoshibo said as he kneeled down in front of Muzan. Muzan sighed and picked up the little girl.

"Kokoshibo, take this and make her shut up. I need to work!" Muzan then disappeared. Kokoshibo held the young crying girl. Kokoshibo didn't know what to do so he held her up and made sure she was looking at his face and then... he closed all six of his eyes then opened one at a time. The young girl stopped crying and started to giggle. Kokoshibo smiled and held her close.

"I'll call you... Kiko'' Kokoshibo said and walked to a nearby room. He set up a futon and laid kiko on the futon and tucked her in. Kokoshibo stood up to leave tell two little hands grabbed the end of his kimono.

"P-Please stay..." Kiko whispered out. Kokoshibo smiled and laid down next to the futon. Kiko held onto Kokoshibo's kimono as she fell asleep again. Kokoshibo didn't understand why he felt so attached to her but when he saw her crying he just felt like he needed to protect her. Kokoshibo moved so he was closer to her and held her close. He felt her relax into her touch and Kokoshibo couldn't help but smile as he held her close.

Hey everyone so this is my demon slayer oc Kiko. I hope you all like and enjoy Kiko. I worked hard on her and am happy to write her story.