Izuku - Look at a mirror. You're own inferiority complex is your weakness.

Bakugo ran ahead as Izuku ran as well as he grabbed his right arm and punched his stomach hard.

Izuku - So predictable. You always use the same move. You never change!

He slammed him to the ground but he pulled him up as he kneed his face and quickly pulled his ear hard as it caused Bakugo to spin around and Izuku did a 360 spin kick.

Bakugo crashed onto the wall as Izuku walked to him.

Izuku - Go and find the bomb. Don't waste time here.

He ordered Ochaco who was broken out of her state of shock and reluctantly went ahead with his plan as she didn't wanted to see her ex best friend and boyfriend beat each other.

Rumi watched from the screens how Izuku was pushing Bakugo back with ease. She hoped he gave him a massive beat down after all the bullying Bakugo did to Izuku, all those years.

Bakugo backed away as his gauntlet glowed red.

Bakugo - You should know something. My quirk is explosions and my sweat is like nitroglycerin.

Izuku - I know. Your point?

Bakugo pulled his gauntlet back as a small little grenade level appeared.

Bakugo - You think you'll survive this?!

All Might - Young Bakugo, Don't! You'll kill him!

Bakugo - He'll be alright as long as he dodges!

Izuku stood there as he looked at a camera and winked with a smile. He stood his ground as Bakugo shot the explosion as Izuku got ready for it.

A giant explosion was released as Rumi and Keigo watched on what Izuku would do with everyone else worried for him.

Bakugo smiled hoping that the attack would reach or at least do some damage.

However the explosion started to shrink.

Everyone couldn't believe it. The explosion was being pulled in like a black hole sucking in an object.

Bakugo could see Izuku inside the smoke holding the explosion in a vortex of energy.

Izuku - Fun Fact. Your explosion is only building floor level. I can destroy this building with little to no effort. All Might can destroy an entire city with just a blow. Remember that your still no where near my level. Weakling.

Izuku walked to the window as he threw the energy to the sky and he waited until it was far in the sky as he pointed two fingers to it and made it explode.

Izuku - What dirty fireworks.

Izuku looked back at Bakugo who just remained in his shocked state as Izuku wanted to beat him but he let him just stay there.

Izuku - This is enough.

Izuku ran up the stairs and saw Uraraka hiding from Iida as she tried to plan how to beat him but Izuku just came in and instantly touched the bomb.

All Might - HERO TEAM WINS!!!

After the match everyone went back as Izuku looked at his friends and smiled at them.

Izuku - He got what he deserved.

Rumi - Hell yeah.

Keigo - That black hole move is really cool.

Izuku - Yeah but I need pure concentration on it. It's really tough to pull. Luckily I was able to do it.

Rumi - Would you have been hurt if it hit?

Izuku - Nah, just a scratch for me if it did. Even if he trained for most of his life. I would still win.

After the rest of the matches, everyone went back to class as Izuku was called in by All Might to a private room.

All Might - Young Midoriya...we need to talk.