"Nana got well and told mamu to buy me whatever I want." Raima looked at Hassan confused while Hassan took a deep breath. Raima did not know.

"What happened to Uncle?" Ali turned and saw Raima's face.

"Nothing, just a little unwell. He's fine now, tell me where to go, Ali?" Hassan twisted the story by saying half truth and half lie. Neither he could tell her at that time, nor did he want to tell her. That little bit was enough. On top of that, she would have worried unnecessarily, would have started thinking of her father's murder and he didn't want that. However, Raima had told that she had an appointment with her therapist two days later.

When the car stopped at the signal, a man knocked on Hassan's window. Hassan lowered the window. There was no problem buying Gajray.

<Gajray = flower bracelet>

"Buy Gajray, may Allah bless you with more children like–--"

"My nephew. He is my sister's son." Hassan smiled and interrupted and picked up his wallet.

"Okay. May Allah bless both of you sister---"

"Abay wo bhanja hai, ye biwi hi hai." Hassan's smile disappeared immediately.

(Abay, that is the nephew, this is the wife.)

"Ok sorry bhai." Hassan nodded and took two garlands. He picked one and put it on Raima's hand.

"Ali is sitting here." Raima smiled and drew his attention in that direction.

"So what happened, what he will grow up to see, he will do it next. I am setting a good example for him." Hassan shrugged his shoulders and put the second one in Ali's small hand. Ali stared at it. He had to buy it too.

"Mamu, I want to buy it too."

"I bought it for you already."

"For someone else"

"Who?" Hassan looked at him suspiciously.

"For Mama." Hassan smiled and bought another one.

"For Mano too." Hassan took another one. As for Umair he bought one himself, it was better to take precautions earlier than to avoid a fight later.

"Also for Hoor phupho." Another one.

"For Meerub and Momal and also for Nano."

"Bhai, give me as many as you have, Ghar ja kr isy yad ayega ke apni billi ke lye lena bhool gaya." Hassan took all of them and gave money to the man and moved the car forward.

(...he will remember when he goes home that he forgot to get it for his cat)

"By the way, she is not Hoor phuphu, Hoor mami, ok?." Ali shook his head at Hassan's words while Raima laughed. Hoor would certainly not be very happy to hear this. After reaching home, Ali ran towards Wania with a garland.

"Mama give me a hand." When Wania put her hand forward on Ali's request, Ali took out the gajra and put it on. Wania looked at it for a few moments and then smiled and hugged Ali close to her heart. Earlier his father used to give, now the son was following his father's footsteps. Wania kissed his cheek and touched her garland. The gajray given by any person could not compete with these ones. These were the most beautiful, because this relationship was the most beautiful. Ali also gave Mahnoor and Umair one. It was a different case that within half an hour, flower petals were scattered all over the house.

"Hoor Mami, I bought it for you." Ali ran away and sat there in the lounge and grabbed gajra, but Hoor was more focused on the manner of speaking than gajra.

Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq (Realisation of Relationship)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें