"I have to go home." He was getting irritated by this hospital environment.

"Sorry, I can't give permission."

"I am your father, you are not my father, now I will ask your permission?" Staring at the doctor, he told him. Ahil , however, did not care. Now he could not be heard in everything.

"I am your doctor, you are not my doctor, now I will follow your opinion?" Ahil shrugged.

Ahil had not said anything emotional or anything to Mustafa. He could hardly express his feelings. He did not express with words, but with actions. He had consulted an excellent cardiologist for him. He was not a cardiologist himself nor did he have years of experience. Opening the door, Wania, Hassan and Ali entered. Both the younger ones were at home. Wania had come early to reassure Ali that nothing had happened to his grandfather. When Mustafa opened his arms, Ali immediately embraced him. He loved Ali's sad face and asked Ahil for his wallet which was nearby with his other belongings. When Ahil handed over his wallet, he took out his card and forwarded it towards Hassan.

"Go buy him what he wants. He is worried." Hassan met Mustafa and then he took the card, grabbed his nephew and went out. He sat in the driving seat while Ali sat in front and fastened his seat belt.

"Medicine lee?"

"Yes."

"Did you eat?"

"Yes."

"What did you eat?"

"Rice."

"Sahi se khaya?"

(Did you eat well?)

"Yes." A small smile appeared on Raima's face.

"Tabyat kaisi hai?"

"Alhamdulillah."

"Got the flowers?"

"Yes." She replied with a smile looking at the white and light pink flowers lying on the bed. For the last four days, flowers were reaching her house like this every day. She liked both these colors after green. She liked the color pink in a light color, not dark. Hassan used to visit her, he would call her at least two or three times a day to check her well-being and all the three times he would always ask her if she had eaten or not. If she had not eaten, he himself would have ordered something of his choice for her and given the address of her house. She could do that, but he was doing such small things for her and increasing his respect in her heart.

" Woh. .. hum mamu bhanja zara bahar ja rahay thay. .. to hum ne socha kyun nah tumhe bhi le len, ghar mein reh reh kar thak gayi hogi. . aur Ali ka bhi bohat dil kar raha tha apni mami ke sath jane ka" Absolutely. Only Ali wanted to go, and certainly Raima must have been tired, there was no other reason. Ali turned and looked at his Mamu. He did not say anything so why he was being made a scapegoat. But he remained silent because his uncle had taught him to remain silent in such situations. What objection did Ali have against Raima coming? On Raima's yes, Haasan hung up the phone and did a high five with Ali. After a while they were both outside her house.

(We, uncle and nephew, were going out. So we thought why not take you too, you must have been tired of staying at home. And Ali was also very anxious to go with his aunt.)

"Mami, sit next to me." Seeing Raima going to the back seat, Ali immediately spoke, Raima nodded and sat next to Ali.

"Where are you going, Mamu ke pateely?" Raima laughed while asking him the question. No one could tell that she had spent the night crying in her room. It had been about four or five days since the suicide attempt. She was better now. A smile appeared on Hassan's face after hearing this. He did not know that Ali had told this to Raima.