I gently picked her up and placed her back down so I can answer the door. I opened it revealing my ma and pa.

"Il nostro ragazzo!" My mother squealed out before bringing me into a tight hug. "Mama," I said in embarrassment as she pulled away and pulled on my cheeks.

"Lascia andare il ragazzo, tesoro." My father stepped in and my mother followed his Instructions.

"Pa." I said with a smile as he brought me into a brotherly hug. "Dov'è tuo fratello?" My father ask as I pulled away from the hug and opened the door wide so he can see.

My mother gasped and ran over to hades as my father followed behind her. I closed the door and walked over to them with my hands in my pockets.

"Ma, pa. I would you to meet Amara... my girlfriend." I stated making my mother gasp again.

"Aren't you beautiful! I can tell I'm going to like you. I'm Rosa, zades mother." My mother squealed before taking Amara in a big hug.

Amara giggled, "it's so nice to meet you Mrs. Capri."

"Oh dear, please call me Rosa." My mother said with a big smile before cupping her cheeks. Amara smiled as my mother removed her hands from her face.

"I'm zades and hades father, Rio." My father introduced and shook amaras hand. "Nice to meet you Rio." She softly said and pulled away her hand.

She looked at me and then at my father before nodding her head. Amara went to sit down besides me but I quickly grabbed her waist and sat her down on my lap.

I kissed her shoulder and took in her scent as she placed her hands on mine. "It's so nice to meet you both really." Mara softly said as she looked at my parents who sat down across from us.

My father chuckled, "it's a pleasure seeing you and that finally my son has settled down." My father announced making me glare at him.

Amara glanced back at me and my father chuckled again. "Not like that. My son has just been so worried about his business that he hardly would make contact with girls. For a minute I though he was gay." My father stated me suck my teeth.

"I'm not gay, I like pussy." I whispered in amaras ear to make it clear making her choke up. "He's gay by heart." Hades said making me glare at him while he was sharping his pocket knife.

"I'll shove that fucking knife down your throat. Keep fucking with me." I growled out and Amara patted my hands.

"Both of you stop it." My mother said as my father groaned. Amaras phone rung and she quickly took it out and looked up.

"I'm going to take this... if it's okay?" Amara softly asked and my mother smiled. "Of course dear."

I patted her sides as she stood up. My eyes trailed her lower half closely as I sat back in my couch and spreaded my legs slightly apart.

"You really like her don't you?" My father asked making me look over at him. "When I first saw her I got this feeling like- like she was the one." I quietly said and hades gagged.

I quickly reached over to him and grabbed the pocket knife before forcing his mouth open. "Stop it!" My mother yelled as my father grabbed me.

I tossed the pocket knife and brushed myself off. "I'm going to kill him." I bluntly said with a chuckle.

"Anyways where was I?" I said with a smile as hades held onto his mouth. "How'd you meet her?" My pa asked as I messed with my gold rings.

"Coffee shop that we always used to go to when we were younger. I tried everything to convince her but she was stubborn until one day she just agreed." I said with a smile as she approached me.

"I am not stubborn." She said to my parents making them laugh. "Yes she is." I mouthed to my parents making Amara look down at me with a look before sitting on my lap.

I kissed her neck as I tightly held onto her. "Well I hope you both last. You both have my full support." My mother said and my father quickly agreed.

"Thank you Mrs and Mr. De capri." She softly said and they nodded. "I want grandchildren aswell, so." My father stated making Amara giggle out.

"Only time will tell." I softly said before burying my face inside her neck.

My parents love her... but will we last?

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?