"Why? Because you're protecting your brother? Or because you don't want to let go of the land you stole?" Porsche asked.

"What are you talking about?" My father asked.

"Your brother was involved in an accident fifteen years ago wasn't he? The victims of the accident died instantly then you took their land" Porsche said.

"Porsche" I said.

Then tried to take his hand but he yanked it out of my grip.

"Enough acting...I'm sick of it...The people who died in that accident were my parents and the land you started your business from is mine...My birth right...Are you going to hand it over or not?" Porsche asked.

"I can't do that...I'm sorry...I can compensate you with whatever you ask but if you take this land then I'll lose the entire company" My father said.

"That's enough dad...You just have to give him back what he asked and everything will be sorted" I said.

"I said I can't" My father said angrily.

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked in equal anger.

"We can't build everything back from scratch...This will take a much longer time...And I'm just making sure that the three of you live comfortably" My father said.

Porsche's P.O.V:

I chuckled in disbelief and shook my head at what I just heard.

"I knew you'd say that...Living comfortably huh? Don't make me laugh...It looks to me that you're trying not look greedy in front of your sons because the only one who wants money" I said.

Then raised a finger to his face.

"But mark my words...I won't let you live in peace...It's time for you and your brother to face reality" I said.

Then turned and left the room slamming the door shut behind me.

I turned when someone grabbed my arm and saw that it was Kinn.

"Wait...There might be..." He started.

"You can't stop me...So just let me go" I said.

He pursed his lips into a thin line and let go of my arm.

I turned to leave again but he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm coming with you" He said.

I frowned and turned to him.

"I'll help you with whatever you want" He said.

(Meanwhile)

Macau's P.O.V:

I walked into the school building but immediately noticed the flyers hung on the walls.

They were of Porchay and P'Porsche.

I ripped one of them off the wall and started reading.

"Hey Macau...Has Porchay been leeching off of you too?" A random guy asked as he walked my way.

I crumbled the flyer in my hand and threw it to the floor.