"What is that you want sweetie?" I asked sweetly, letting myself moan. I pulled his boxers down licking his 5 incher, knowing mine was 7. I pulled his boxers back up. Hearing him moan loudly.

"You~" he moaned. "I w-want you!" He panted.

"I'm so glad you asked, baby." I cooed.

I took his boxers off, noticing his cxm.

"When did you already cxm Johnnycakes?" I asked.

"Earlier, w-when y-you first k-kissed m-me." He panted.

"I couldn't h-hold I-it." He told.

I wasn't actually mad but I decided to make a scene.

"Well that was very bad of you." I paused, "You do know what happens to bad boys right?" I smirked, watching him shake his head.

"Well I'll show you." I put him on his hands and knees, taking off my boxers, I slide into him.
He's so wet I wait no time to thrust. We both moan super loud, and I throw my head back in pleasure. I see him began to shake, he's gonna cxm. I pull out quickly, before smacking his ass, and watching his back arch. I flip him over, making him watch as I finish my job myself. He whimpers, and throws his hands on his own d!ck. As soon as I cxm, I rip his hands off his er3cti0n.

"N-no" I pant. "You've been a b-bad boy, baby" I pin his hands by his head.

He moans, arching his back in protest.
"Daddy~ p-please let me c-c" I grind down on him, hard. As my d!ck fills with pleasure. "a-aaaaaahhhhh." He moans loudly.

"Fxck Johnny, your hard c-c0ck~" I moan. Everything about him feels so good.

"D-daddy~" he whines. "Please~" he moans.

I keep his hands pinned as I lick his d!ck again. This time giving him h3ad. His body begins to shake and that is when I know he can't hold it anymore. I pick up the pace, before giving him the ok to cxm.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh" he lets out a loud drawn out moan. I swallow his cxm as I watch his back arch, his body squirm, and his eyes roll back in his head. He looks down at me.

"Thank you so much. But now it's your turn." He smirks.

Sh!t what was he gonna do to me. I turn bright red, remembering that I'm hard all over again.
He kisses me roughly, running his hands all over my body, slightly squeezing my ass, and circling my nipples, with his tongue. My weak spot. As soon as he touched them, they went hard, and something else went even harder. I whimpered, feeling his wet d!ck slide over my own. He flipped me over putting himself on top. He was an even hotter top.

"Looks like I found where my little sweetheart, can't take the heat." He moaned rolling his eyes back teasingly. He knew I loved his beautiful moans. I let out a pleasured moan myself. He straddled me pushing my d!ck deep inside of himself. Sh!t that felt amazing.

"Uuuuhhh~" I bit my lip. "So t-tight and w-warm." I saw him blush as he rode me deeply.

"Aaaahhh~ P-Pony." He moaned. I was hitting his spot, without even trying. He felt so good to be in. I felt him slip three of his fingers inside of my ass.

I whimpered. "If you want to me move them you have to show me you want it" he panted. I wanted to feel his fingers thrust. 

"What do I have to do Prince?~" I moaned loudly, feeling my back arch. I was gonna cxm from his warmth. I placed my hands on his ass.

"No! You can't cxm yet!" He told me, faking the sternness.

"B-but your so t-tight~" I moaned. He got off me. My d!ck went cold. His fingers began to move slowly inside of me.