↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗↠

Começar do início

"We are reef people, you are forest people. Your skills mean nothing to us here." Tonowari responded. Though he came off as aggressive, he seemed to be a good ruler and a kind, fair man.

Ronal began to circle the family. Iris could feel the woman pushing Ney'tiri to her limit. She knew this was about to get messy.

"We will learn your ways, am I right?" Jake asked Ney'tiri as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her forward, which she did not approve of him doing.

"Their arms are thin!" Ronal swiftly grabbed Tuk's arm and held it in the air. She was testing them. The pregnant Na'vi then grabbed Kiri's tail, "Their tails are weak, they will be slow in the water!"  

'Grabbing tails must be a thing here', Iris thought to herself bitterly.

Then Ronal lunged towards Iris and Lo'ak gripped onto their arms and held them up, "These children are not true Na'vi! They have demon blood!" She screeched making the crowd gasp. Iris' eyes fell to the floor in shame 'great now we have a reputation for ourselves' she thought.

Jake noticed his daughter's reaction and his ears drooped slightly. It really upset him to see her in this state, normally she'd never feel ashamed of her hands, "Hey, Hey! Look! I was born with the Sky People and now I am Na'vi! Explain that, we will adapt!" he defended his family and took the attention of his children.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙸𝚝 took some time, effort and an argument between the Mother's but now the Sullys were on their way to their new hut after being accepted by the Metkayina clan. Iris stood close to Kiri as the two spoke a bit. The sisters hadn't talk too much after what Iris said a week or so ago.

Gosh, it was weird for Iris to think that only a week ago she had no care in the world...never expected she'd never see her clan ever again. At that thought a lump formed in her throat. A prickle shot at the top of her lower eyelids.

'No, we won't cry. We are strong.' she told herself silently.

They soon enough reached their hut. It was quaint and cosy, with a beautiful view of the ocean. They thanked the girl (which they learnt was called Tsireya) for the tour of the village, and then entered. It was empty apart from a few hammocks but that could all be changed once they settled in.

Iris flung her and Tuk's bags of belongings onto the floor, "Gosh Tuk, what have you packed?" she complained as she shook her hands to stop the cramp that had grown in them.

Ney'tiri dropped her bags down aggressively, Iris knew all her Mother wanted was to go home.

"Family Meeting guys." Jake called in an overly cheerful tone.

Iris groaned, along with Kiri who rolled her eyes. The sisters' attitude matched perfectly.

The siblings all slumped down in a circle with their Mother and Father in the centre of their new home.

"I need you kids on best behavior." He warned, "Learn fast, pull your weight." He turned to Kiri who had her head on her younger sister's shoulder, "No getting lost," he turned to Lo'ak and Iris, "No trouble," he then looked at Iris, Lo'ak and Neteyam altogether, "And no fighting."

Neteyam unlike the other three laughed at the fact his Father was naming what they were all best at.

"What about me, Dad?" Tuk asked obviously feeling left out.