↞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗↠

Start from the beginning

She swallowed as she was given judging looks by the people now forming a circle around them. Out of nervousness Iris slowly trailed a hand down to her hip where her knife was, which her Mother noticed.

"Be nice." she warned not only to her daughter but all her children too.

Iris stood between her two brothers as spears were now drawn by the other clan's people, who seemed just as curious as them. Three boys pushed through the crowd, eyeballing them suspiciously. They looked much stronger than the forest Na'vi and that intimidated Iris a bit but one thing Iris had learnt a long time ago was, whatever you do don't let them know you're scared.

Iris inspected the three. One seemed about her age maybe a little bit younger, the other taller one was perhaps Neteyam's age. Then she turned to the other boy. Her heart skipped a beat. Her mind went blank and her jaw dropped slightly as the third of the trio stared at her.

He was stunning. He was the most beautiful boy she had ever seen. He had gorgeous fluffy hair and eyes so blue she could see her own reflection in them.

She quickly snapped out of her trance though, realising what she was doing. No. She told herself as she denied the fact she thought he was handsome, You don't even know him she thought

Her along with her brothers greeted the boys politely but they didn't respond in the same way which stunned the siblings a bit. Instead they circled them and began to snicker which soon turned into laughter. Iris began to feel uneasy.

"Look!" the smaller boy cackled and pointed at their long feline-like tails.

"Is that supposed to be a tail?" the older looking one laughed and pointed. Then unexpectedly he reached out and tugged on Iris' tail making her flinch. She was going to turn around and hit him but if they wanted a place to stay she had to be on best behavior, yet she still made a devious comeback, "You can't say much can you fish tail?"

She could feel her parents' hot glare on her but she wasn't going to let some sea creatures pick on them and grab her tail. They needed to be taught some manners.

"It's so small!" the younger boy laughed brushing off the comment from Iris, "How are they supposed to swim?"

Suddenly a girl with long dark curls appeared from the water. She was so pretty and by the look on Lo'ak's face Iris knew she wasn't the only one thinking this.

The girl gracefully glided towards them, then she turned to the smaller boy and scolded him, "Enough, Roxto." They siblings were glad to see someone had taken liking to them.

"Hey." Lo'ak chirped up talking to the young girl. Iris had to resist the urge to facepalm from second hand embarrassment. 

Then the man who Iris assumed was the cheif, Tonowari, came forward to greet their Father closely followed by a rather annoyed looking pregnant woman. Iris caught her Mother's gaze and new something was about to go wrong.

"I see you, Ronal." Jake gestured creating a chain reaction from the family. Jake was nervous, he was praying to Eywa this went well enough for them to stay.

"Why do you come to us?" Tonowari asked Jake, his voice was a lot deeper than the Father of the Sullys.

Jake breathed to steady his nerves, "We seek home."