"It's why does it matter smart ass and because I asked you a question"

Looking off to the side indicating just how much he didn't care to hear anything coming from his grandmother "I was out hustling"

Mama B stood up using the table for support she grabbed Kingston's face revealing his black eye "This what you call hustling"

"King!" Sade said in shock once she got a glimpse

"It don't even hurt ight? I'm good"

"You're good? Look at your face!" Sade exclaimed grabbing an ice pack at the sight of her extending it to his face he pushed her hand away

"Look you ain't my mama and I said I'm fine. Granny imma go get cleaned up"

"I don't know what I'm going to do with that damn boy. He'll probably be dead before me" Mama B vented

"He just needs some guidance" Sade tried to give some hope but she too knew at the route he was going she wasn't far fetched

"He needs a father and I can't be that for him" She responded bringing the tissue to her face as she coughed repeatedly. After plating the food nicely Sade sat the plate down making sure to sit the glass of fresh lemonade beside it "Thank you baby"

"You know it's nothing. I was thinking maybe we try getting him involved in sports, something to keep him out of trouble."

"I'm barley making it working at the market we don't have the extra cash."

"We'll figure it out. Don't worry"

Mama b smiled at her being optimistic "You just make sure you take that man a plate"

"He's at work right now." Sade informed her thinking about the last message Kairo had texted her

"Even better. Pop up on him"  She responded shrugging her shoulders

Sade laughed loudly "You don't think that's crazy?"

"No. First step take intuitive" With a glance at her watch she continued "It's about lunch time too"

"Maybe another day. I still need to do the dishes and are you sure your okay?"

Mama b waved her off "Chile Kingston ass will do them and I'm fine. Stop making excuses and put some food in a tupperware and get"

"Fine. But I will call to check in" Sade pointed out as she did what was told, It didn't take long for her to complete the task. Helping Mama b to the living room Sade covered her with a nearby throw blanket "Are you comfortable? Need anything else?"

"Yeah for you to stop being so worrisome"

"Okay I'm leaving." Sade sighed knowing she was only procrastinating. Making sure to lock up behind her Sade got into her car typing the name of his business in the gps since she's never been. The drive was nerve wracking for her as she didn't know what his reaction to seeing her would be, arriving in the matter of fifteen minutes Sade noticed his truck and parked right bedside him, she sat there for a while trying to work up the courage.

Exting her vehicle she ran her hand down her pants grabbing the food and her purse, her eyes widened at the sight of the luxury jewreky store as her free hand pulled the door open "Good afternoon welcome to The Velvet Box. Do you have an appointment?" Suzzie the receptionist greeted

"Hi. Umm no I don't actually, is Kairo here by chance?"

"I'm sorry and you are?"

"I'm Sade, a friend of his"  Sade answered hesitantly not sure how she should introduce herself