Spending time with eachother

Dream stepped through the portal, jumping on the black floor. Everything was as empty as the first time he came there. In the distance could be seen a dim, yellow light. Sans was maybe a couple of steps from it. It's hard to know for sure since the save screen can mess with your mind.

"Sans!" Dream greeted the skeleton. He knew that his name will soon be Geno, eventually Ink or Error are going to investigate. Now that he thinks about it, why hasn't Error met Geno yet? In his multiverse, the save screen was one of the first places he tried to destroy.

"Hello Dream," his train of thought was interrupted by Sans' voice, "I'm glad you kept your promise."

Dream could feel the excitement Sans was trying so hard to hide. He really thought Dream wasn't going to come. The guardian found it quite amusing.

"Has anything happened recently? Anyone came to visit you?" Dream asked.
"Nope. As I said, nobody cares," Sans said, "How 'bout you?" He was a lot more friendly than last time.
"Oh, just the usual. Ink got pissed that we failed to protect an AU, Blue fell on Dust during a battle and wouldn't shut up about it. And my brother terrorised a bunch of innocent people." Dream said, really trying to look happy. And he succeeded, Gen- Sans didn't notice.
"Man your place's shit,-" he put his hand on his forehead dramatically "-but a least you can run away."
"That's the problem, I can't," Sans was taken aback, "It's my job, I can't abandon it. Think about all the poor people that would get hurt..."

Dream stared off into the distance.
"Yeah..." Sans looked away, trying to find a subject to talk about.
"But hey! I'm fine, I don't mind." Dream fake smiled. Sans didn't buy it this time but decided not to talk about it if Dream was uncomfortable.
"Wanna play a board game? I brought some"
"Sure"

The game was basically about magic and mythical creatures. It had dice, cards, and characters with unique powers. The goal of the game is to reach a crown while battling other players and using cards to help you. (Everything else aside, this is one of my favourite games, I don't know the English name, but in Polish, it's "Talisman Magia i Miecz")

Yeah... Dream won. He had to go but promised Sans he would come back.

The moment he stepped out of his portal he was attacked by Horror. 'God I forgot how peaceful the save-screen is...' The yellow skeleton thought as he pulled out his bow.

Yeah, it's short. But I have an idea for the next chapter.