Best NGO for Free Polio Treatment | Free hospital for poor

Narayan Seva Sansthan is making continuous efforts to help people get rid of congenital disabilities by offering free corrective surgery. Come forward and support saving more people with disabilities. At our organization, we use the technique to protect congenital deformities from infection and complications and develop underdeveloped bones. Join us to provide that will free the differently-abled from the burden of congenital deformity.

Help us give differently-abled children the chance to live without limitations by supporting our mission to provide access to life-changing corrective surgeries. Help us change the lives of thousands of suffering from polio. With your , we can provide free and give them a chance to live life to the fullest.

 Narayan Seva Sansthan are working continuously to turn their struggles into strengths by providing them with free corrective surgery, and we need your support to make a life-changing impact on their lives. People with disabilities have to face struggles in ways we can't even imagine. The organization has so far given the gift of a disability-free life to 433,933 + people by performing free, successful surgeries. We extend our gratitude to all of you for supporting the organization to make this happen.