Chapter Four. The Incidences

Y/N p.o.v

'Today is the big day!!' you thought. "Aye, ye ready y/n?" Foxy asked. "Ready as I'll ever be, captain" I teased Foxy. "Come on Lassie" Foxy whispered. "Aye Kiddies, ye ready for some real fun?" Foxy asked about twenty kids. "Ya captain Foxy!" The kids all screamed. "Okay, lads, meet me special helper, y/n!" Foxy told all the happy kids. "Hi kids, today we are all gonna ask Foxy some questions, okay?" I asked. "Okay y/n" yelled all the kids. "Okay, you in the green shirt, what is your name, and what do you wanna ask captain Foxy?" I asked. A little kid about five said: "I'm Jason, and I was wondering if Foxy wants to be a different animal" Jason said. "Aye, listen up lads, I'd rather be a fox, because you should always be yourself" answered Foxy. "Good answer Foxy" I said joyfully.

Foxy's P.O.V

'She is playing along really good' I thought over the scream of little kids playing with Sugar. Jason ran over to Sugar and bumped into her. I saw her eyes turn pitch black, her jaw dropped and she bit the kids head off. "SUGAR!!!" Y/n screamed. Y/n ran over to Sugar was standing. Everybody crowded around me. One little kid got up on my stage the exact time I glitched. I bit the kids frontal lobe off. "FOXY!" Y/n screamed. I looked at all the terrified faces, both parents and kids alike. I saw Bonnie over by Sugar and he was talking to her about something, he didn't look mad. "All right kids, all out of the building, find your parents and leave" a worker announced over a loud speaker. "I-I'm sorry little kid" I heard Sugar say as paramedics arrived for both kids. The one I bit, and the one Sugar bit. "It wasn't my fault. I'm really sorry" I said. Almost whispering. "I don't wanna here your sorry's, I wanna here your explanation" a worker demanded. "I don't know what happened" me and Sugar said at the exact same time. "Both of you, say goodbye to y/n for now" he said right as powered us off. Before he did, I could see y/n looking at me and crying. I really didn't mean to do this. It's not my fault......

Cliffhanger!!

What will happen next? What was the real reason Sugar and Foxy did that? I know I said they glitched, but did they really? Find out in the next chaper.....

Next time, my Lads and Lassie's..... (that is my name for y'all, because Foxy is pirate and.....you probably have figured it out by now)