I really needed some bacon or something to chew on.

"What's that?" She asked and pointed to a little vile of blood I had on a key chain on my folder.

"Blood." I said a little scared that she would tell the teacher.

"Do you like meat?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"I'll trade you the blood for a piece of baloney." she said and pulled a little bag of baloney out of her bag.

I shook my head yes. If I didn't eat something soon I would go crazy.

"D-don't be grossed out when I drink this." she said. My eyes were wide open but I wasn't grossed out. I technically sniffed up the meat I was that hungry.

"Well, here's your vile back." she said and gave me my little vile.

"Thanks for the baloney." I said and licked my fingers clean.

"Wh-Why weren't you gro-" she started before the bell rang signaling that class was over.

"Wanna hang out?" I asked as we had a 15 minute 'brain break' in between every lesson.

"I have to check on my brothers but, you can come if you want." She said.

"Where are you supposed to see them?" I asked.

"The fountain." she said as we started there.

"Me too!" I said as we could see the fountain. When we got there I saw Lizzie hang out with a brown haired boy.

"Hey Lizzie." I said.

"Hey Chris" said Kitty at the same time and Lizzie then looked up to see Kitty. When this happened the pain in my chest went away. Until I saw the Chris boy. They gave each other a strange kinda look.

The same way my mum and dad looked at each other.

"Um we'll leave you two here." I said as I dragged the boy Chris away.

"Yeah yeah yeah." they said shooing us away.

"Cute." I said.

"If only finding my mate was that easy." mumbled Chris.

"Mate!?" I asked and turned to him.

"Who said anything about a mate?!" He asked.

"You did." I said.

"Okay, Lizzie is your sister right?" He asked.

"Yes. And Kitty's yours?" I questioned.

"So, Vampire?" He asked.

"No. Wolf. You?" I asked.

"V-Vampire." he said a little scared.

"A Vampire and Werewolf Mates. Wow." I mumbled.

"Where the bloody hell Phil?" He said as I saw P.J. He looked like he was talking to someone.

"There's P.J." I mumbled as he came up to me. When P.J looked at my side at Chris, the pain in my chest went away fully.

"Aww my little brothers all grown up." I said and I heard another voice as at the same thing.

I looked around P.J as he and Chris were staring into each other's eyes like Lizzie and Kitty were. Behind P.J I saw the most beautiful boy had ever seen.

He had ebony black hair in a fringe similar to mine. He had blue eyes. Icy as well, ice. We stared into each other's eyes like every one else has.

"Phil." he said and held his hand out for me to shake.

'I really wanna kiss you right now.' I thought.

"Then why don't you, Dan." he said as he saw my name on my binder.

"Can you hear my thoughts?" I asked.

"That's never happened before." he said.

"Well, that's kinda weird." I said.

"What is?" He asked.

"My sister and your sister, Mates. My brother and your brother, Mates. Me and you, Mates." I said as I noticed we were so close together. We were about to kiss until the bell rang.

"Wow." I said.

"Guys, Were out for the rest of the day. And so are you guys." said kitty as she swung her and Lizzie's intertwined hands.

"Okay." we all said. Chris and Peej were holding hands as well.

"Hand?" Asked Phil and offered me his hand. I took it happily and we walked away. We were walking in the woods until Kitty and Lizzie turned at some random point.

"Bye guys!" Said Kitty and She and Lizzie left in a different direction. We passed about 50 trees until so Chris and Peej also went into a different path

"You guys don't live together?" I asked.

"No. Chris lives 50 trees away from both of us and Kitty is 50 from Chris and 100 from me. I'm 50 from Chris and 100 from Kitty." He said.

"You live 'trees' away from each other?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he said.

"Cute!" I exclaimed as Phil and I turned in a little ally way thing. We came into a little house like thing.

"I like it!" I said.

"Thanks." he said.

A few minutes went by where we didn't say anything.

"Can I kiss you?" Asked Phil all of a sudden.

"Y-Yes." I said and turned to him. We were about to kiss until there was a knock on the door.

"Hello?" Asked Phil that was opening the door.

"Hey. I was wondering if Dan has his phone on him." I heard P.Js voice.

"Yeah. Come in." said Phil.

"Dan, we need you to tell mum that we're staying tonight." said Lizzie walking in with Kitty walking behind.

"Okay." I said and pulled my phone out. I called mum.

"Daniel James Howell, where are you and your siblings?!" Yelled Mum through the phone.

"Mum were with our mates." I explained.

"Oh! When will your father and I get to meet them?" She asked. The phone was on speaker.

"One second." I said. I put the phone down.

"Is tomorrow good around 7:45 after school?" I asked.

"Yeah." everyone said. I told mum everything.

"Okay. See you kids tomorrow. Can't wait to meet the lucky boy and girls." said mum before hanging up.

Once the phone call ended we all broke out laughing expect Phil.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"She thinks there are two girls and a boy." I said as I closed the door once everyone left.

"Oh." he said.

"I'm sleepy." I yawned.

"You yawn like a kitten." he mumbled me as he picked me up from the couch to his room.

"Your heavy." he mumbled so he think I couldn't hear.

"Rude." I pouted.

"Sorry." he said and sat next to on his bed.

"We only met today and we're getting in bed already? Phil you naughty boy." I said and started drifting off to sleep.

He chuckled at my remark before falling we both asleep, cuddling.