baking for love pt. 2 (angst warning wjwjkeej)

Magsimula sa umpisa

He couldn't bring himself to tell the truth to his bestfriends that the whole 'I joined a baking club!' scheme was a joke and there's a possibility they would dump him, and it would all be his fault.

Oh, does he feel so bad for his bestfriends and the guilt he stored in his heart was all his-

"PURE VANILLA!"

Said cookie's name flinched at his name being called.

"Focus, will you? Don't even bother flexing you'll memorise these notes in seconds and honestly, I don't really care if you're a smart student or not. Now note it down will you?!" The teacher scolded so clearly the whole class heard each minty breath being exhaled.

At the joke, the whole class laughed so hysterically. Well, except for his bestfriends of course.

They plastered sad and worried faces and shot him the look, except for White Lily, whose head still stucked onto her textbook. Flushes of embarassment arouse him, and he went straight to taking notes, avoiding the fact that everyone was still laughing at the distracted poor boy's face.

Once the teacher settled the students, White Lily couldn't help whirling her head to check on Pure Vanilla. She attempted to meet his gaze but because of their teacher's embarassing scolding earlier, he dig his head deep into writing the notes.

Sighing heavily, she gave up and shifted her gaze back to the lesson tiredly. Suddenly, she felt kind of sorry for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pure Vanilla's hand still shook nervously out of embarassment from earlier, and that moment super-glued to his head. Every time he tried to forget about it, he'll cover his face with his hands and scream to himself. Concerning faces even turned to check on him and whispered about the poor boy's second hand embarassment.

"Hey, PV," Golden Cheese snapped him out of reality. Pure Vanilla flinched, eyes widening. He raised his head to meet her gaze, smiling awkwardly.

"You don't look good. Still embarassed?"

Pure Vanilla dropped down sadly, his head still facing towards Golden Cheese's direction. Golden Cheese's face crumpled even more, a sign of worrying. Hollyberry nudged her arm aggressively, groaning the class clown. The pink head shushed and point at his drooping face, quickly snapping her in realisation. Cutting the awkward silence string between the bestfriends, Hollyberry coughed playfully, finally catching Vanilla's gaze. Swiftly, Hollyberry attempted to come out with a different topic.

"So, erm, have you met up with her yet?"

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Erm, her who?" Pure Vanilla asked perplexingly.

Altogether, his bestfriends groaned as if Pure Vanilla doesn't recognise the cookie they speak of. Dark Cacao placed his broad chin on his two palms, trying to keep a straight face but you could even see him hinting a smirk right there. Taking a sip, he concluded.

"Her, Vani, her."

Pure Vanilla thought over who the strange figure they speak of, and in embarassment, he realised about the perfect white head. In addition, his face flushed as red as a tomato. As a result, this made the bestfriends smile more widely.

"Come on, Vani, have you've hit your head or what? It's been almost what? Two weeks. We demand you to start a convo with her, and I mean immediately!" Hollyberry reasoned.

"Yeah, dude," Golden Cheese said, munching on her chips. "You should really talk to her. Plus, didn't you guys get into an argument. And when you do, one should apologise! You promised."