〰➵wide awake.

Pure Vanilla was sleeping on a dunk bed, underneath him was Dark cacao.

Not only Dark cacao was his roomate, but his other ancient friends, Hollyberry, Golden Cheese and White Lily, were also his roomates. Apparently the other ancients (except for White Lily ofcc) were asleep while Pure Vanilla wasn't.

He stared right on the ceiling, not being able to sleep at all.

Instead of laying down on the bed, he pulled down his cover sheets and climbed down from the ladder near his bed. But he didn't want to wake his roomates up, so he did this action quietly and softly.

His baby blue eyes looked tired and stiff. His pajamas was a neutral blue onesie decorated with unusual shapes representing the school logo.

Turning on the lamp, he walked forward to the living room, where he realized White Lily wasn't there at all. All he could see was her cover sheets, her staff and books.

He didn't just stand there. He went into his closet and changed into his uniform. He brought his staff with him so he could see better since he's not used to dark surroundings. He took a candle and a plate similar to the ones White Lily took on top of the closet and placed the candle on top of the plate.

Tiptoeing to the door which leads to the dorm hallways, he stopped by a tired voice, but still was cheerful.

"Why are you up this late? It's barely 12:00 am!" That was Hollyberry. Her eyes were still closed yet she can still see Pure Vanilla in front of the door.

"Just wanted to eat something. I'll be right back."

That was a lie. He knew that was a lie.

Without waiting for a response, he immediately opened the door and walked towards the dark hallway. Apparently he can still see the dark with his staff.

He didn't knew what he was doing so he took a short stroll of the entire academy outside. He admired the flowers on the field, realizing how beautiful the academy he was studying in is.

He stopped walking, noticing that there was a small light shining from inside. It was from the Secret Garden. The Secret Garden is where White Lily and Pure Vanilla studies in peace. For a long time, they were studying the cookies' anatomy and how cookies were baked. Only Pure Vanilla and White Lily knew where the Secret Garden is.

Pure Vanilla walked forward towards the secret garden gates and pulled open the garden's gate. He didn't need to use the key to unlock the door since it's already unlocked.

He continued walking towards the Garden House. Even though the Garden House was not that big, it was well-designed and vintage. It also gave a happy and welcoming feeling. White Lilies and sunflowers were surrounding the garden house.

As he walked inside the garden house, he noticed a black figure sitting down. He neared the figure and tapped on the shoulder.

"White Lily?" Pure Vanilla called out.

White Lily turned around and stared at Pure Vanilla for a few seconds before turning back. She was not that suprised.

"Hello, Pure Vanilla."

"Why are you up this late? You shouldn't be awake at this time of hour." Pure Vanilla said as he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

White Lily was about to open her mouth to speak but decided to keep her mouth shut. White Lily isn't such a talkative cookie when speaking with other cookies.

"Y'know just forget about what I said. What are you doing?" He sat next to White Lily, seems to be admiring her work using his right pointer finger to trace around the book she was reading.

"Just writing out some notes, nothintg important really." She chuckled, smiling.

Pure Vanilla didn't want to annoy her by asking so many random and useless questions. So instead he just sat there in silence, using his staff to see it clearly.

"It's adorable that you still love learning about the cookies' anatomy and learning how they were created: you should be a scientist!" He joked, chuckling quietly.

White Lily smiled sadly yet chuckled at his joke. She was a bit flustered after getting the compliment, adorable, by her beloved bestfriend. It also implies how she had a long crush on Pure Vanilla yet she still doesn't confess until today. White Lily is a type of person who doesn't really love talkative people but still loves them if they were exactly like Pure Vanilla.