" What's your favorite song by him?" I ask her,  curious.

" Girl all of them," she says causing me to smack my lips.

" Could you at least narrow a few down for me?" I ask her, rolling my eyes.

" I like.... fuck yo man, umm all these niggas, rich gangsta and On yo ass", she says,  looking up at the ceiling as she recalls the names of the songs.

" is his songs good?" I ask her.

" Girl yes, maybe if you listen to someone else besides Kentrell wack ass music, your music taste will become better", she says in a smart tone.

" Hold on now, my man's music is not wack", I say inappropriate defensive tone causing her to roll her eyes .

" I mean if you think so, see listen to all these niggas with him and Lil Durk ", she says, pulling out her phone playing a song.

" Okay who's this person rapping right now?" I ask her as the song starts off.

" This Durk ", she tells me.

Okay Durk was actually nice, I know by the next part and by the voice it was Von, he came on this track hard could not even lie, his tone, the lyrics, this was some real nigga shit.

" Oh this was fire", I say smiling as the song came to an end.

" You gotta listen to evil twin too, that's a hit in the streets too", she tells me.

" Okay Im going to listen to a couple songs on my way back home ", I say, making a mental note to remind myself to do so.

" You should. His songs are really fire", she says nodding her head.

Before I could say another word, my phone starts to ring my eyes light up, seeing it was St Martin Parrish correctional center come across my screen. Kentrell was finally calling me. I eagerly answer the phone as the second ring was approaching. 

" Do you accept the charges for this call with Kentrell Gaulden?" The automatic system asks.

" Yes I do accept the charges", I say smiling,  I could see Jatavia roll her eyes, shaking her head as she walks over to her desk.

" Barbie?" Kentrell says, calling me by my nickname he gave me.

" Yes Ken, I'm here", I say softly,  as tears run down my face.

" How you holding up mama? " he asks, his tone cheerful.

" Good like always, I was worried about you", I say to him.

" I'm good mama, they just had me in the hole , you holding it down?" He asks, referring to me staying faithful.

" of course baby. It's only you", I say smiling as if he could see me.

" you know they opening up my visitation soon," he says.

" Really? How soon because I can arrange my schedule as soon as possible ", I say quickly.