Kyoko: I suppose so. Though I just hope he doesn't overwork himself.

Kumatetsu: Well, you can't do anything about that. If the kid wants to do so, let him. Though when he spent his whole summer training in the forest, he made a significant amount of progress. Espically with that tree-climbing exercise.

Kyoko: Has he mastered it already?

Kumatetsu chuckled as he smiled.

Kumatetsu: Yeah or at least a good grasp of it. After failing ten thousand times just trying to get up halfway.

Kyoko: That many? Utterly suprised. Did you make sure he wasn't injured?

Kumatetsu: Tch, like I could do anything to help him. Whenever he got angry, he would punch a tree repeatedly until his knuckles bleed. Of course, there were several times he didn't stop even with his knuckles bleeding.

Kyoko didn't like this and she grew even more concerned.

Kumatetsu: I'm not sure how exactly you'll be handling him when he enters the Academy. I know Jin wanted me to keep an eye on him, but I have other things I need to worry about. Sorry.

Kyoko: Alright.

Meanwhile, with Y/N, he already made it into the forest as he headed deeper. Once he got to his usual spot, he dropped his things off near one of the trees, as he took off his shirt, and started to stretch. After he finished his stretches, he grabbed one of the scrolls and rolled it out on the ground in front of him before performing a hand sign. When he did this a giant puff of smoke appeared, and he reached into it pulling out a greatsword.

 When he did this a giant puff of smoke appeared, and he reached into it pulling out a greatsword

He swung it around as he rested it on his shoulder.

???: Hehehehe, training again are we?

He snapped his head from where he heard the person speaking as he saw him leaning against a tree with his arms folded.

Demon: Why bother training? You know that you have no chance of standing against them. Smirking. You can train as much as your like, but you will NEVER BEAT THEM!!!!