▀▄▀▄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ▄▀▄▀

ᴀs ᴋᴏᴛᴏʜᴀ was getting some firewood she heard footsteps in the snow. She used to have a son saying that she had a great sense of smell and hearing and wanted to be just like her when he grew.

She bitterly smiled at the memory as her shoulder was touched by a masculine hand.

Kotoha stood up and turned around to see douma, her saviour and her crush.

"Ara ara~ kotoha-chan! Ohayo" he said in his soothing voice as he gave her a warm smile "ah! Douma-sama ohayo! What brings you here? " she said in her soft voice as she gave him her signature smile that the town loved to see.

Douma smiles as he started to think of an excuse to say to her "ano..... I was getting reallllyyy boreeeed in the cult and so I said 'hey! Why not visit kotoha-chan! ' " he said in a hurry as he started to sweat profusely.

Kotoha giggled as she kissed douma's cheek "alright you should head inside i'll make dinner soon douma-sama, I'll just get some more wood okay? Okay! Sayonara! " kotoha left quickly as a crimson red blush on her face.

She started to regret her decision as frown plastered her face while walking away from her house.

Douma looked at the back of kotoha as he was internally happy 'maybe... I should confess after she gets home... Kotoha-chan.. Arigato' he thought as he went in the house.

Douma sat on the tatami mat as he heard the snow whirling outside. He started getting worried for kotoha's health "ano... Kotoha-chan is taking so long... Maybe I should help her.. " he got up as he was about to slide the door open.

But then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He shoves it away from his shoulder and readied his sharp golden fans.

There stood in front of him was a man with black curly hair, red plum eyes and western styled clothes. The man's eyes narrowed as he approach him "Douma hashibira... I wonder what would happen if i... Gave you a lot of my blood? Will you explode? Will you turn into guts? Or" he paused as he leaned in to douma's angry expression "will you turn into a demon? ".

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Kotoha leaned on a tree as she panted from collecting firewood for so long. " douma-sama might be worried now because of how cold it is now, I should go back home" she stood up and walked normally like it was in the summer. She was immune to the cold but in a hot area? She might get sick.

30 minutes later she reached the house only to smell blood. Her emerald eyes widen as she ran towards her home her blue hanafuda earrings twisting in her Raven hair that slowly turned into an ocean blue.

She slid the door open and the scene was sickening. Blood was everywhere in her home and the body of douma was in the middle.

Her eyes were wet of tears as she tried to carry douma bridal style. She somehow manages and started running down the hill 'the air... It's so thick! I can't breath!! ' she thought as she groaned.

She looks down to her arms to hear the beating heart and breathing lungs in douma 'douma-sama... I'll get you to the hospital! Hang in there! '.

Suddenly douma moved and groaned as he tried to attack the female carrying her. "D-douma-sa-" she was cut off as they fell off the pathway.