"Wait. Wherever we go, he goes." Din said, I could hear the concern in his voice as well.

"Mando, please. Where we're going, you don't wanna take a child. Trust me." Greef Karga said.

Greef Karga then walked away from us with the child, he headed towards the desks where the children were sitting.

"He'll be fine here. You have my word." Cara said

I looked across the room to the back wall, even though it looked much nicer than it used to and I was happy that it was now a school. I couldn't help the way my heart squeezed in my chest. The architecture was almost the same, and that wall was where I almost lost Din. I had to remind myself that he was standing by my side.

I watched as Greef Karga placed the child in an empty chair. The children muttered to each other as they lent in to look at Grogu.

"However, there are several other regions within our galaxy. They are the Mid Rim..." the teacher began to speak again as the children continued to ogle at the child.

"Come on." Greef Karga said as he beckoned for us to follow him.

I walked out of the room after Cara and Greef, Din followed not Long after me. I knew he wasn't eager to leave the child, I wasn't either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of us walked into another building. I could hear a familiar voice coming from inside, I just couldn't figure out whose voice it was. That was until I came around the corner and entered the building.

"There's no registration on the ship, but I'm pretty sure it belongs..." a Mythrol man was sitting at a desk inside the room. When he caught sight of Mando and I he immediately stopped talking. His eyes widened with a small amount of fear and discomfort.

"I believe you two have met." Greef Karga said

The Mythrol suddenly emitted a light blue powder from his neck. It spread out in a circle around his body. Clearly he wasn't thrilled to see us.

"I'm surprised to see you here." Din mused

"Right back at ya." The Mythrol said awkwardly

"Mythrol here's taken care of my books since he was a pollywog. But then he disappeared one day after a bit of creative accounting." Greef Karga explained

"Magistrate Karga was generous enough to let me work off my debt. Thank you, by the way." Mythrol said

"Three hundred and fifty years, but who's counting." Greef Karga said

"Well, if he runs off on you again, let me know." Din said

"Let me assure you, I do not wanna spend any more time in carbonite. Still can't see outta my left eye." Mythrol said firmly

"Can we talk business?" Cara asked

"We're only here for repairs." Din explained

"Which'll take a while. Which means you'll have free time on your hands, right?" Greef asked.

"And we could really use your help." Greef added

"Help how?" Din asked

"This is Nevarro." Cara said as she turned on a holo map.

"We're here. This entire area is a green zone. Completely safe. But over on this side is the problem." Cara said as she pointed to a red location on the map.

It zoomed in to show an industrial base. "It's an old imperial base." Greef Karga explained.

"It's where all those troops came from when we defeated Moff Gideon. This base has been here since the Imperial expansion. It's got a skeleton crew, but for some reason, it hasn't been abandoned." Cara explained