Chapter 22: Final Checks P2

Start from the beginning

"Well, I was just coming to check in, but it seems like you two are perfectly okay."

"Oh there is no chance you're leaving now, you're going to help me play a game with Chae now," Momo says as she reaches into the bag she was holding. "Mina was supposed to come but she said she was busy, so we'll change it up a bit since you're playing instead."

You felt a little bad knowing that Mina was busy waiting for you, but you also didn't know how to turn down Momo right now. You'd hope Mina would understand, and if not then you would make it up to her later.

"Alright what's the game?"

Momo pulls Mina's straps from the bag she was holding, "it's simple, Chaengie is going to do a bit of gambling."

Momo places the straps on the bed where Chaeyoung had repositioned herself so that she was bent over the edge of the bed in doggy position.

"Chaeyoung is going to pick a number, and we are going to roll a die," Momo explains. "If it's even, you fuck her pussy, if it's odd, you fuck her ass, this goes on until she cums."

You give Chaeyoung's cute butt a little slap, "I can definitely do that, but why does she pick a number?"

Chaeyoung turns to you and gestures at the straps, "that's where the gamble comes in."

Momo sees your confusion and smirks at you before picking up the straps and whipping Chaeyoung's ass. The cracking noise echoes in the room as Chaeyoung's whole body jolts.

"Ah! I wasn't ready!" Chaeyoung complains while rubbing her butt.

Momo giggles while massaging the spot where she whipped Chaeyoung.

"Ahh now I see," you say as you start stripping down.

Momo gets down on her knees before you and starts stroking your shaft to full hardness, "alright Chaengie, first number?"

Chaeyoung faces forward again with her ass still up, "umm, four!"

Momo rolls the die and then stops stroking you, wincing a bit when she sees it landed on four. She grabs the straps and gives Chaeyoung a quick whip, this time significantly harder than the first time. "Sorry Chaengie, next number!" Momo says gleefully before returning to your cock, this time putting it in her mouth. While sucking you off, Momo reaches her hand over and rubs Chaeyoung's wet pussy as well.

There is a little pause before Chaeyoung picks, "one!"

Momo, still filling her mouth with your cock, reaches for the die and rolls again. You look down and see it landed on one and gasp. Momo pulls your cock out of her mouth and looks up at you in shock with a slight smile.

You watch as Momo picks up the straps again and once more whips Chaeyoung's ass. The girl shrieks and turns around while rubbing her butt.

"Seriously?! Is she cheating?" Chaeyoung asks you angrily.

You point to the die on the floor, "no really you are just unlucky."

Chaeyoung turns back around, her butt already crimson red, "three."

Momo rolls the die again and this time it lands on two. She leans back to give you room and starts stripping down while you take your position behind Chaeyoung.

You line your cock up with her pussy and start pushing into her, noticing her entire body relax the moment she feels your cock. You start fucking her slowly. Despite Chaeyoung having such a tight pussy, she was so wet it felt almost slippery right now; Either way it was amazing.

Your gentle thrusts made a wet squishing noise every time you pushed in. You were really starting to enjoy it when you felt Momo tap your butt.

"Time for the next roll."