Chapter 16: Stress, stress, stress

"Can all of you get off me already?"
Ever since her wives know that her bump is showing, they have not kept their hands back to themselves.

"Let me take another picture,"
Lisa says excitedly.

"No! No more picture!"
Y/N pulls her shirt back down, covering her bump and walk away from all of them.

"What's wrong, baby?"
Jisoo asks worryingly.

"Just don't touch me until I say you can,"
Y/N warns them fiercely before leaving.

"Al...alright,"
They reply in shocked, obviously not getting used to Y/N's fierce side.

They turn their heads to Jisoo, hoping to get an answer from the surgeons for this situation.

"It's just her hormones,"
Jisoo sighs.

"Is there anything we could do to make her feel better?"
Lisa asks.

"Not triggering her is probably the best option we have as of now,"
Jennie replies.

Later at night
Four of them are watching movie, a horror one, when they hear someone cussing loudly in the room. It doesn't hit their sense that it's actually their wife doing it. They are scared to their death because they thought it's the ghost in their house.

"What the fuck? It's only been four months? You have to fucking do this to me?"
They can hear a loud thudding noise. Y/N probably hits something really hard just now.

"..."

"I think it's Y/N,"
Rosé whispers.

"Fuck my life!"
She yells once again.

"Definitely is,"

"Should we check on her?"

"Yeah, I think so before she actually breaks anything,"

In the room
"Do you want anything?"
Jennie knocks on the door softly and asks with a cup of milk in her hands.

"My boobs are really swollen right now but I can't squeeze any shit out. It's fucking stepping on my nerve,"
Y/N is half naked right now. With her shirt being thrown against the wall.

While they were watching the movie just now, Y/N had been trying to squeeze some milk out of her breast but it didn't work. Thus, she threw a tantrum. She didn't mean to scare her wives though.

"It hurts a lot..."
Y/N cries. The pain is unbearable. All of them enter the room immediately and comfort her.

"I have six more months to go and I don't know how could I deal with this for the rest of the months,"

"It's okay, we are all here for you, baby,"
Jisoo pats on her head tenderly.

Y/N sniffles. Jennie knows it's such wrong timing, but the button in her get turns on out of nowhere.

"Get yourself together,"
She thought.

"I think it could help if we help you massage a little,"
Rosé suggests.

"Okay,"

Jisoo lays Y/N back down on the bed and Lisa applies massage oil on all of their hands before they give Y/N a whole body massage.

"Gosh,"
Rosé hears Jennie whisper.

"Are you turned on?"
She whispers back.

"Yeah, she just cries. I can't help it,"

"Damn, you sick fuck,"

"You know I can hear you even if you are whispering?"
Y/N says with a relaxed tone.

"It's okay,"
Jennie is about to horny ass back for the rest of the night.

"No. You can fuck me,"
Y/N being this forward is just so attractive. All of them are turned on now.

"I need something to distract me when someone is massaging my aching boobs anyway,"

Y/N spreads her legs wide open and invites them to fuck her all they want.

"I am getting the toys,"
Lisa says with a satisfying smirk and the other three start distributing their job.

Jennie kneels with Y/N's head in between her legs. Y/N wraps her hands around Jennie's thighs to get an easier access to her sweetness.

"Only cum after I do. You hear me?"
Y/N nods obediently.

God. How Jennie loves having the control back.

Jennie lowers her body closer to Y/N's face a bit more and Y/N starts her work almost immediately. She plays with Jennie's clit with her tongue and she can slowly feel her clit hardened against her tongue. Jennie can't help but to rock her hips on Y/N's face.

Her moan makes Y/N feel like she has achieved something. It gets Y/N working harder as she knows that she finds her sweet spot the moment she starts moaning unevenly.

"I am gonna cum on your face, my sweet baby,"
Jennie grips on Y/N's hair and makes direct eye contact with her.

One more skilful lick, Jennie cums all over Y/N's face. She is so sure that her abdomen is empty because that is how hard she cummed just now.

"Fuck,"
Jennie breathes out.

"Lick me clean, not a drip left,"
Y/N complies without any hesitation. 

"That's fast,"
Lisa says as she comes back with the toys in her hands. Looks like Y/N has really known them well inside out to get Jennie reach her high in just five minutes. 

While Y/N is still 'cleaning' her wife, her other wives have settled down in front of her core eagerly.

Rosé turns on the vibratory to the strongest level and places it her mouth before pushing it into Y/N's core. She scoffs as Y/N already starts moaning at the bare minimum they are doing on her.

"Moan again and we will leave you here all by yourself,"
Jisoo warns with a tight slap on her bum.

Jennie gets up from her face and smiles proudly when she sees how she makes Y/N look right now. The majestic face is now soaked with her juice. She rewards Y/N a kiss on her lips in exchange.

"Show me your tongue,"
As expected, her tongue is still filled with her juice. She hasn't swallowed yet. Lisa comes to their side and seeing Y/N with her tongue out urges her to shove her fingers in Y/N's mouth so badly. And so she did.

"Suck them,"
Y/N follows as she is told to sheepishly.

She grabs Lisa's wrist and licks her fingers up and down while making the high tension eye contacts with her. Lisa chuckles and grips on Y/N's chin. 

"Good girl,"