10

It's the next morning, I woke up with the smell of pancakes. If there was one thing you definitely should know about me, is that I love pancakes if they have the right amount of honey and either banana, or strawberry slices on top.

I open my eyes and immediately closed them due to the sun facing right into my eyes. I opened them again and saw a tall figure in front of me. It's Luca.

"Good morning tesoro" his deep voice echos in my head

"Good morning Luca" I said with a smile, as I sit up, I noticed a plate of pancakes with coffee is waiting for me to devour.

"Did you make this? What time is it? Also what day is it to-" I got cut off by luca

"Bambina, no more questions it hasn't even been a minute and your all worried already. Just eat your pancakes that I've prepared for you and get ready." Luca said

"Oh ok" I said

Last night luca was in his suit but today he has sweat pants and a white T-shirt on. His hair isn't as messy as how it was last night but it isn't neat either. He looks really good right now.

"Starring isn't nice you know" Luca said making me realize I zoned out while looking at him, embarrassing

"Sorry"

Immediately I feel a finger under my chin lifting my head up to face Luca. "Tesoro don't be sorry if you didn't do anything wrong." Luca told me

I was about to say sorry again but instead I nodded my head

"Ok well try to finish your food quickly, and dress casual for today. We're gonna pass go to my office and meet up with your brother to start a plan.

With those words coming out of his mouth my smile became even bigger and I couldn't wait to see my brother again. Weird how it's only been a couple of days and I've been in and out of the country..